NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a better shot of Cap. That looks fantastic. Neca must have hired new sculpters for the human portraits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how many people want a articulated 1/2 scale action figure. Iron Man would have been a better option for 1/2 IMO. Or Predator as was mentioned earlier.

Not sure how many people want a articulated 1/2 scale action figure. Iron Man would have been a better option for 1/2 IMO. Or Predator as was mentioned earlier.
Yeah especially for somebody like Deadpool who you would want to pose all the time....

At some point action figures can be too big. I feel like a 1/2 action figure would just be frustrating to pose.

And it better have some strong and stable joints. Can’t find a stand that big!

Any pics of the 1/2 scale Deadpool
Can't find any good quality pictures unfortunately but he's out on display now.
906141bd162b95d0164cb3c29974eeaf.jpg
7364c1795d90d586ef80db2418dc421b.jpg

Edit: sorry for the phone pictures, too lazy to crop them when they are already such bad quality. [emoji6]

Has NECA just created the first 1/2 scale superhero action figure lol

Good luck with those lower legs.

Wait until that takes a fall off a shelf and hurts a kid or even worse for some people, their pets.

Does it come with a stand lol.

Has NECA just created the first 1/2 scale superhero action figure lol

Good luck with those lower legs.

Wait until that takes a fall off a shelf and hurts a kid or even worse for some people, their pets.

Does it come with a stand lol.

:rotfl

What was on display was nice to see. I would've been super stoked if they had revealed a 1/4 scale Wolverine, Black Panther or a Marvel Villian. But that 1/2 scale DPool figure???? But hey there must be a market for it?

What was on display was nice to see. I would've been super stoked if they had revealed a 1/4 scale Wolverine, Black Panther or a Marvel Villian. But that 1/2 scale DPool figure???? But hey there must be a market for it?

I don’t think there is a market for it and they are about to learn that. For something that size they need to make it more like those huge Jakks Pacific Toys. Extremely limited articulation so it’s super sturdy with few joints. Basically a plastic statue with very limited articulation.

The problem with NECA's larger figures is that they use the same poor-quality plastic as the 7" lines. The more they increase the size, the heavier and more unstable it will be. Not to mention it'll cost more to produce which leads to an increase in market price -- but at the end of the day, you're still buying a low-end product from a low-end company.

I think their 1/4 '90s TMNT figures are easily the best they've ever produced. But those are just as top-heavy as their other 1/4 offerings and the materials just as cheap. Now double the size, multiply the price by seven and see how long this lasts.

Back