NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Thanks.

I'm playing around with different materials and sizes, everything here is one size to big on him.

IMG_8004.JPG
IMG_8010.JPG
IMG_8018.JPG

Last edited:

Thank you for the motivation. :hi5:

When I can find the time i'll be giving his tailoring another pass, tighten things up.

I already painted over his red eye sockets, I gave him his gamma glow back. :lol

So, I've finally got my hands on the Mark 43.
At first I was happy with him, but then I saw this:
SAM_1749 copy.jpg
SAM_1819 copy.jpg

Some might call it nitpicking, but the curve of the upper back of the helmet isn't quite right and at some side angles he looks like he's having a weird elongated head. :/

I think Deadpool is their first 1/4 figure that was releasedwith zero issues.

I'm still amazed by the ankle pivot on it, it's like a ML figure.

So, I've finally got my hands on the Mark 43.
At first I was happy with him, but then I saw this:
View attachment 320088
View attachment 320087

Some might call it nitpicking, but the curve of the upper back of the helmet isn't quite right and at some side angles he looks like he's having a weird elongated head. :/
I think that's definitley nit picking lol. Nothings 100% perfect. If I'm honest I can't even see a difference.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I think that's definitley nit picking lol. Nothings 100% perfect. If I'm honest I can't even see a difference.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
What I'm looking at in those pics?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I was beyond excited to find the 1/4 Deadpool at F.Y.E., but just as I was about to checkout I noticed that his belt buckle was not quite right. It was misshapen and seemed to be missing some material from the factory. A real shame because he is absolutely worth the $120 in my opinion.

Got my masked Cap up on Ebay, might do the same to my 89 Batman so that I can buy the updated version.

Cap I honestly was just not a fan of the costume, hoping NECA makes a CW version.

My Hulk arrived and hes great.
But just to nitpick a little bit: Ruffalo Hulk has a more stubbier nose. Cant believe the sculptor didnt notice it.

SAM_18443.jpg
SAM_1857.jpg
stubbynosehulk.jpg

Back