NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

I'm guessing Spidey's the 1/4th Marvel figure NECA said was gonna be at Toy Fair.....but they are some sneaky dudes so who knows.

My wallet will be crying if Wolverine's announced. XD

I'm thinking we could get Wolverine, Punisher (think of the guns!) and Spidey

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

A bit of a shame. I'll get it but I'm of the opinion that one of the few things The Amazing Spider-Man 2 got right was the suit. Not my favourite Spidey film by far but definitely my favourite suit.

I'd love the see that version one day, though it's never going to happen. Unfortunately I rank the current suit towards the bottom. It beats TASM suit, but I rank the Maguire versions higher and the TASM2 version highest.

Randy said they were wanting to do a 1/4 Spidey. I expect he will be revealed at Toy Fair. Hopefully he's done well and not rushed for the movies release.

Nice! Need me a 1/4 scale spidey tbh. Only problem with big spiderman figures is that they aren't very posable but this is fine. Well this and Hot toys
There's the 18 inch Spiderman from the Spiderman 2 movie which is super poseable. I bought him for $20 back in the . Randy said they won't show him at TF which that's a bummer.

I think Randy said they won't be showing Spidey at Toy Fair this weekend.

Spidey will be a must buy, no doubt! And I 2nd the Wolverine & Punisher request too!! I imagine NECA comic versions of these would be off the charts badass if Deadpool is anything to go by.

But only after Wolverine, Punisher, Blade. [emoji38]
Wolverine seems quite likely, and there's a good chance we could eventually get Punisher some time down the line, but I feel like there's almost no chance of Blade. There's way too many other characters NECA would want to cash in on. Hopefully I'm wrong haha.

Back