NECA 1/4 Gort Predator!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AXjkbBuCAAAsewu.jpg:large

TNX for uploading this picture! He's a beauty...:love

the netting is torn on this one , straight from the china factory to neca

Awesome.

I don't know what i will do when i get him though. Will probably take off all his bone trophies and shoulder cannon just so it doesnt look like the same figure as P1.
That defeats the entire purpose.. :slap

Proudly display him as what P1 was originaly meant to be!

the netting is torn on this one , straight from the china factory to neca
Yeahp.
Very sad.. Doesn't matter how "low end" a company is, you can't make the figure with half a head, or one arm, one leg, etc..
You can't make a Predator with netting that will rip and tear straight out of the box with little to no force used on it.

That defeats the entire purpose.. :slap

Proudly display him as what P1 was originaly meant to be!
My money would weep if it thought it was being used to buy the same figure with a new mask (hand/spine). Even though i wanted Open and Closed mandibles i dont want to buy 3 figures to have them. But i am a Bio person so i will buy Gort but i will justify it to myself by changing his costume a bit

My money would weep if it thought it was being used to buy the same figure with a new mask (hand/spine). Even though i wanted Open and Closed mandibles i dont want to buy 3 figures to have them. But i am a Bio person so i will buy Gort but i will justify it to myself by changing his costume a bit

Don't be so strict to yourself my friend. :lol And I agree with you Gort mask is a must have! :hi5:

For the love of all that is awesome in Predatordom, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE NETTING, NECA! Bump up the price by $10, it's not like CSC couldn't sell their P1's at $115. The company knows for a fact that people are willing to pay way more than they originally charged, so I'm hoping they get the message (especially if using this new Gort-masked figure's body as a replacement would work as an upgrade).

are people sending messages to this company about the netting though? We still have to remember this is Neca we're talking about too.

are people sending messages to this company about the netting though? We still have to remember this is Neca we're talking about too.

neca knows all about it, and refuse to change it, they know people will buy it no matter what.

well, I dont know, 70 for this or pay like 40 for the 7 inch Gort (that's what I saw him) seems like it would be smarter to get this Gort even if is just another bio,

you know what Sucks! that They didnt include the skull with the originals, I know is too late to complain but, still sucks really hard,
this just makes me really mad.... I wish my Masked pred had the skull to hold :pfft:

Yeah I picked up a 7 inch Gort for $20 at comicon. I would have thought it would have went for more. I'll probably more than likely get the 1/4 scale Gort just to have him next to the other helmeted pred.

Just found this pic!
1biggortlayotu.jpg

Do we get two extra palms? :clap

Nice, we get the regular hands too. The only thing standing between this guy and absolute perfection is the netting, though. I'm not mad because it's inaccurate. I'm mad because the stuff just isn't durable. I'd even be relieved if they replaced it with another hexagonal type, as long as it's not so flimsy. The fragility of that stuff is what keeps bugging me.

My only complaint too, Blade.

It's like everything is perfect..but there's that little tiny bit that keeps you from buying.. :(

I've had no netting problems so far. I've spotted one break but it hasn't caused any unravelling as yet. I generally hold the figures around the waist/crotch armoured parts.

Back