Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, I should've just ordered this directly from NECA. Mine still hasn't shipped.

HHHhhhh

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

I would kill for a really good Animated Batman

If you kill, you will become the villain. ;)
Apart from that, fully on board. 1/6 TAS Batman (with alternate unmasked head), Robin, Joker (with alternate headsculpt and trenchcoat), Catwoman (with alternate unmasked headsculpt) and Isis, Mr. Freeze and Two-Face would be excellent.

Has anyone considered repainting the regular headsculpt? I would like to know if you can create a faux-smiling headsculpt from it just by repainting her.

If you kill, you will become the villain. ;)
Apart from that, fully on board. 1/6 TAS Batman (with alternate unmasked head), Robin, Joker (with alternate headsculpt and trenchcoat), Catwoman (with alternate unmasked headsculpt) and Isis, Mr. Freeze and Two-Face would be excellent.

Has anyone considered repainting the regular headsculpt? I would like to know if you can create a faux-smiling headsculpt from it just by repainting her.

I'll be getting her rehaired for sure maybe repainted... But not sure what you mean by making the expression smiling as that would require an resculpt.

My BBTS preorder changed from February to March. Makes sense, but I was really hoping to have her by now.

I preordered her from BBTS way back in June last year and they still kept pushing the date forward, so I ended up cancelling it (glad they don't charge to cancel preorders) with BBTS for their $107 plus shipping price and ordering it cheaper from Woozy Moo at $99.99 with free shipping. I just got it today!

I thought that was a better price, until seeing this thread and finding out I could have gotten even cheaper at EE with coupon. Oh well...

I preordered her from BBTS way back in June last year and they still kept pushing the date forward, so I ended up cancelling it (glad they don't charge to cancel preorders) with BBTS for their $107 plus shipping price and ordering it cheaper from Woozy Moo at $99.99 with free shipping. I just got it today!

I thought that was a better price, until seeing this thread and finding out I could have gotten even cheaper at EE with coupon. Oh well...
So Woozy Moo is reliable then?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So Woozy Moo is reliable then?

Sure seem to be. I wasn't sure, because it was the first I heard of them, but they seemed to have a good track record online so I ordered on March 3rd and it got here today, March 11, even with the slow Fed-Ex to USPS free shipping.

I just got through taking some photos:

NECA-BR-MP-Cat-1.jpg

NECA-BR-MP-Cat-2.jpg

NECA-BR-MP-Cat-3.jpg

NECA-BR-MP-Cat-4.jpg

NECA-BR-MP-Cat-5.jpg

NECA-BR-MP-Cat-6.jpg

NECA-BR-MP-Cat-8.jpg

NECA-BR-MP-Cat-9.jpg

NECA-BR-MP-Cat-10.jpg

NECA-BR-MP-Cat-11.jpg

NECA-BR-MP-Cat-12.jpg

Should have mine Monday damn you slow Fedex.... Now I hope Entertainment Earth restocks Mayor Penguin so I can get him for $85

Other than the whip she came out spectacular.

Impossible to give her a boring static pose, she conveys so much anger, aggression, energy and purpose.

I'll be getting her rehaired for sure maybe repainted... But not sure what you mean by making the expression smiling as that would require an resculpt.

I'm talking about the non-battle-damaged headsculpt and whether it would be possible to give her a smile through a repaint instead of a resculpt.

Mother ****er.

I had my Calendars preorder in for about a month. It said it was expected to ship late March. Then all of the sudden, it goes on backorder till August. I call them and ask if that's for real and they say yeah, we're not expected to get Catwoman until late summer. I ask if I can cancel since I don't want to wait that long and they agree.

I hop on over to Entertainment Earth after seeing the posts in here. Code still works, awesome. Have it in my cart and go to check out. As soon as I put my payment in and get my order confirmation, the status changes from "in stock" to "temporarily out of stock/back order" on my invoice. Man oh man. :lol

Now I look back at Calendars.com and of course it's in stock and shipping now just a day later. WTF

Other than the whip she came out spectacular.

Agreed. The figure itself is seriously spectacular. And honestly, both headscultps are terrific. The more photos I see of the "regular" head, the more I like it.

But that whip is outrageous. No thought was put into it. The shape of it is pathetic, looks like a Tagliatelle pasta. Gross.

Gentlemen, this is a whip:

truewhip.jpg

The 90s Kenner whip that came with their Returns, BTAS and Legends of Batman Catwoman figures, IMO, is still the defining whip for any Catwoman figure.
It's rubbery, flexible and good looking. You can do anything with it when it comes to posing the figure.
Ps.: and you can actually whip things (or people :lol) with it.

Sadly, it's too short for 1/4 figures.
It would, however, fit very well a 7" version of this Neca Catwoman. Oh, well...............

Mother ****er.

I had my Calendars preorder in for about a month. It said it was expected to ship late March. Then all of the sudden, it goes on backorder till August. I call them and ask if that's for real and they say yeah, we're not expected to get Catwoman until late summer. I ask if I can cancel since I don't want to wait that long and they agree.

I hop on over to Entertainment Earth after seeing the posts in here. Code still works, awesome. Have it in my cart and go to check out. As soon as I put my payment in and get my order confirmation, the status changes from "in stock" to "temporarily out of stock/back order" on my invoice. Man oh man. :lol

Now I look back at Calendars.com and of course it's in stock and shipping now just a day later. WTF

Kill them. Kill them all. Then order with the NECA ebay store or BBTS.

Mother ****er.

I ordered mine from calendars and just got the email Friday they were shipping

The whip has a wire in it, like a twist-tie for bread packages, that lets you articulate it many different poses - so that's nice. I don't know why it had to be so flat though, that isn't.

Back