Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing the UK release date will be pushed back even further then...

Any more word on this? I have her on pre order but if December's out the window, I can spend the money on other stuff in the mean time..

I looked a few days ago and their site said January so did BBTS.

Randy posted an Catwoman update

Is it toy or is it Pfeiffer? Studio photo shoot for the Q Scale Catwoman packaging.
Meow!! #tbt #batman #batmanreturns #catwoman

15350677_10154782605709346_1488149148135223651_n.jpg

Oh snap, they gave her her double jointed knees and elbows. That's going to be amazing.

Oh snap, they gave her her double jointed knees and elbows. That's going to be amazing.

Yeah I know but we all know if she's shrunk down to 7 inches they will remove the double joints like they did with West/Begins Batman.

Best place to get this in the US? I checked Calenders.com where I got my Penguin and she isn't even listed there. is $109 really her going rate right now?

Best place to get this in the US? I checked Calenders.com where I got my Penguin and she isn't even listed there. is $109 really her going rate right now?

Big bad Toy Store would be your best bet IMO or wait for Calendars to get her in stock.

Big bad Toy Store would be your best bet IMO or wait for Calendars to get her in stock.

Yeah I figure BBTS, just wondering if I could find for a better price. However if it looks as good as the pics, totally worth it.

Oh, and I forgot to post a few pics in here of my sign progress for those who haven't seen it yet!

That's awesome. Can't wait to see the final version with her in front of it, that's going to look beautiful.

That's awesome. Can't wait to see the final version with her in front of it, that's going to look beautiful.

Thanks! On the hunt for pink LEDs this weekend, and I have to start conceptualizing the mounting system for the sign.

This is definitely my most anticipated figure as of now. She looks awesome in that new shot.

I love that neon sign, DoggieDoc!

This is definitely my most anticipated figure as of now. She looks awesome in that new shot.

I love that neon sign, DoggieDoc!

Thanks a lot. Can't wait to show off more. Just makes waiting for the figure worse, though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got an email from the site i ordered this at saying the release has been pushed back to Feb 2017.

Back