Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And with tail done...

13d1df7b46113e5c60094508214fbb8b.jpg
49d36d0052acb5485a50c2b93537fd4f.jpg
0bc7e325718ab8469761b8f70503eca3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Purrfection right there man!!!

And with tail done...

13d1df7b46113e5c60094508214fbb8b.jpg
49d36d0052acb5485a50c2b93537fd4f.jpg
0bc7e325718ab8469761b8f70503eca3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
That's a great looking cat, love the way you capture the curviture of their spine. I'll be in for some of these if I get the Catwoman figure.

Doc I'd be down for a cat !

Awesome! Should be pretty easy to mold and cast these. Shouldn't be terribly expensive, either. I was planning on maybe sculpting one more...I was thinking one that was on its hind feet with its paws up, so you could lean it against her leg.

I was also thinking about a diorama base... Maybe something like the Tweeter one everyone like so much, with the smiling cat head. Don't know, just tossing ideas around.

I also worked on the neon sign tonight with a new idea I want to try. I'll post progress soon, hopefully.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome! Should be pretty easy to mold and cast these. Shouldn't be terribly expensive, either. I was planning on maybe sculpting one more...I was thinking one that was on its hind feet with its paws up, so you could lean it against her leg.

I was also thinking about a diorama base... Maybe something like the Tweeter one everyone like so much, with the smiling cat head. Don't know, just tossing ideas around.

I also worked on the neon sign tonight with a new idea I want to try. I'll post progress soon, hopefully.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That would be an awesome diorama or even something like the sideshow one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm planning on at least one more cat... I am thinking I want to make the figure as dynamic as possible so option 1 is to have a cat on hind feet that can be pawing up the leg and option 2 is to have a cat in a stretched out pose. I am thinking the leg pawing cat more than the stretched out one, but we'll see.... maybe both...

I'm planning on at least one more cat... I am thinking I want to make the figure as dynamic as possible so option 1 is to have a cat on hind feet that can be pawing up the leg and option 2 is to have a cat in a stretched out pose. I am thinking the leg pawing cat more than the stretched out one, but we'll see.... maybe both...

Both would be awesome for sure. But either one is fine as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You could teach Hot Toys a thing or two about cats. Did you ever see the Jonesy they're putting out with their Ripley figure (alien) ?

You could teach Hot Toys a thing or two about cats. Did you ever see the Jonesy they're putting out with their Ripley figure (alien) ?

I did not... got any pics? My full time job is a veterinarian (as if the name didn't give it away) so I have a good handle on canine and feline anatomical structure:rotfl.

Body isn't terrible but that face... yikes. Well, I'll consider myself successful with these cats if I am doing better than Hot Toys:yess:

Oh yeah yours is way better not to mention hot toys color is way off... he's an ginger cat(orange) not cream colored lol...

Picked up some armature wire so I can do the second sculpt. This one needs a little more internal structure for the initial clay sculpt/ Can't wait to have something else to show!

Picked up some armature wire so I can do the second sculpt. This one needs a little more internal structure for the initial clay sculpt/ Can't wait to have something else to show!

Looking forward to it.

:lecture Looks awesome especially with that headsculpt on but great they include two. Please do the same Hot Toys!

Back