NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had paid like 80 plus 8 in tax for two of mine. Definitely my favorite NECA figure. I have 3 in my collection.

Can i buy one lol. I cant see paying the ebay prices for this figure. Ill hope they do a returns batman.

Is it possible to loosen the belt on this figure? I've had it for a year and a half but it's still boxed, I had a look at him a few days ago and it looks like the belt is set to far down. There's a big gap between the ab armour and the belt and looking at pics on here it's because of the belt position. Is it glued on? If so what's the best way reposition it?

Just made a custom Stand for this guy after shelf diving many times
697ac517d1e7cb8250ea87e964cd348a.jpg

Need some assistance guys. After a bit of a tumble my figure has snapped off at the ball joint in the hip. Tried superglue but it wasn't holding properly. Can anyone suggest an alternative?

sorry to hear that chief,had the same problem with my west bats ,i "fixed it "by drilling into ,both sides of the peg in the leg and the hip ,and pushed a metal rod into the hip side and glued it in place then test fit the leg on the rod and checked the join still functions ,then carefully glued the leg on the rod ,if its a tight fit super glue should work ,but if its looser in the hole 2 part epoxy would be better ,but be careful not to glue the joint stuck ,or at least make sure hes in a good standing possition when you glue him ,not perfect i know but better than broke lol,the trick is to drill small and fit the rod tight ,good luck and if all else fails buy a new one and sell me the busted one lol cheers

Is it possible to loosen the belt on this figure? I've had it for a year and a half but it's still boxed, I had a look at him a few days ago and it looks like the belt is set to far down. There's a big gap between the ab armour and the belt and looking at pics on here it's because of the belt position. Is it glued on? If so what's the best way reposition it?

Anyone?

I don't have the Q-Scale one, but I have both 7" versions and they're supposed to be the same thing only smaller, so...yes, the belt is attached. Which wouldn't be bad, except that I have never seen one in either scale that isn't on crooked. You can bend the waist/hips area so as to mostly mitigate this, though. It's not a dealbreaker by any means, but one reason I'm eagerly anticipating the One:12 Collective version.

So im late to the game , but what the hell, i picked this guy up with the Tony Mei cape on Ebay. Overall, im impressed with this figure. He will match up nicely with the Chris Reeves 1/4 Neca figure. My BIG complain is that he does NOT stand on his own for very long. He took two nose dives from where you see him standing now. So I dropped $8.00 on a simple metal stand. Neca keeps impressing me

DSC00579.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

DSC00586.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

Looks awesome! You should get the penguin it's even better! They look great together
97lo3p.jpg

My biggest regret was selling this guy. He goes for good money now and im going to have to get him again for when i pick up the penguin.

Really is a cool figure

Congrats. Alejandro. Looks good with the TOnyMei cape, and looks like you scored one with a good paintjob on the eyes and face. That yellow rubbed paint on the emplem and crooked ears are an easy fix.

It's amazing how NECA and the Keaton Batman franchise are very much sought after in the US. Neither have a huge following here, which can be an advantage to those who love NECA and Keaton Batman as they can sometimes be found at huge discounts due to low sales.

How does one go about removing and steaming the cape? Are there any instructions for doing this?

Back