NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not ordered from them before. I was wondering the same thing, but since I was planning on opening the figure it didn't make a difference to me. Received an email saying it was shipped earlier today. I'll let you know what shape the box is in when it arrives.

Arrive yet? Really anxious and don't want a bad box I display toys in front of the boxes.

I just ordered a second one from gamestop. I'm wondering if NECA is going to do an unmasked version or maybe a battle damaged one like a couple of months down the road.

Got mine today and the only downside is the belt clip, which comes apart too easily and is a pain to reglue. Other than that it's an absolutely cool figure! :clap

The box that this ships in from Gamestop is huge. My package was in great shape when I opened it up.

Got my Bats today for xmas

uHSBiCW.jpg

Batmen
8c50AXy.jpg

Last edited:
Yo guys weren't kidding about this figure! It is amazing! I wonder what Neca would be able to do if they were to charge us $500 like HT does for the QS001!

Anyway, like most said, paint apps aren't all that hot, but the overall quality is really outstanding!
Mine is a little stiff, I can not, for the life of me, move his right leg(knee) at all. I'm scared I'll break it if I keep trying...but it's really not a problem as I wasn't planning in any dynamic poses or what not.

If you were in the fence about this figure, and you happen to be a batman fan (Keaton's) get this. Don be a HT fanboy and give this a chance! It is truly amazing! Take the cowl and see inside, it even looks as if there's a Michael Keaton HS underneath!

Very pleased.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Got my 2nd one in today. Left eye is a little off but not like the 1st one that I returned. I think I can touch this one up and itll be fine. I love it though. :D

Yo guys weren't kidding about this figure! It is amazing! I wonder what Neca would be able to do if they were to charge us $500 like HT does for the QS001!

Anyway, like most said, paint apps aren't all that hot, but the overall quality is really outstanding!
Mine is a little stiff, I can not, for the life of me, move his right leg(knee) at all. I'm scared I'll break it if I keep trying...but it's really not a problem as I wasn't planning in any dynamic poses or what not.

If you were in the fence about this figure, and you happen to be a batman fan (Keaton's) get this. Don be a HT fanboy and give this a chance! It is truly amazing! Take the cowl and see inside, it even looks as if there's a Michael Keaton HS underneath!

Very pleased.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah I was really surprised when I took off the head and saw that underneath they painted the hair. I really want someone to remove the cowl so we can see whats there. If someone is really careful they could probably put the cowl back on if they can somehow open the cowl from the seams.

Back