NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so jealous of that collection. I'm a big fan of the arkham series, but I'll just get the neca arkham bats to represent the series. Although I have always been tempted to start collecting that line.

It really is a great line. Especially when you have all the characters lined up together, it looks quite impressive. And it's great to have so many members of Batman's rogues gallery all in the same style and scale. It also helps that the Arkham designs are so good!

Yeah the Neca 1/4 Origins Batman should be a nice figure. I'd be tempted to get that myself had I not got this Keaton Bats.

Looks great on top of the shelf sfa, nice pose. Batman in that unfurled cape pose towering at the top really reminds me of the scene in the film the way you shot that POV. Good work, classy set up. It's crazy how he dwarfs the likes of Grundy, Croc, Toxin Joker, Bane, etc. as those figures are huge themselves.

My 1/4 Keaton Batman arrives tomorrow, not sure what to expect.

Looks great on top of the shelf sfa, nice pose. Batman in that unfurled cape pose towering at the top really reminds me of the scene in the film the way you shot that POV. Good work, classy set up. It's crazy how he dwarfs the likes of Grundy, Croc, Toxin Joker, Bane, etc. as those figures are huge themselves.

It's pretty awesome man, I think you'll love it. For the price the quality is top notch. The only minor nit pick I have with it so far is the cape. I can't ever get it to look right.

Awesome collections pictures, sfa. I had no idea they made this many Arkham characters.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Mattel produce some characters that DC Direct didn't do like Two-Face?

I got mine in this morning! :D

He looks so much more impressive in hand. The likeness is spot on for me too. It was the cape spread pose that really sold this to me, and now I have him set up in that pose he really doesn't disappoint one bit! Quick pics:

Good thing you don't get earthquakes where you live :lol

Awesome collections pictures, sfa. I had no idea they made this many Arkham characters.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Mattel produce some characters that DC Direct didn't do like Two-Face?

You are correct, sir. However, not too long ago DCC announced there own Two-Face and it looks pretty darn good.

Thanks DiFabio. That pose is just so epic it would be a crime not to have him displayed like that.
Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised when you get yours. I was surprised myself at how much more I liked him than I was expecting too, and I honestly think the likeness is great in person. The best thing for me though is the fact I feel happy and comfortable to just pose and move and tweak and play and just generally mess around with it. Unlike a HT fig I'm not scared to move it and actually enjoy the posing process!

It's pretty awesome man, I think you'll love it. For the price the quality is top notch. The only minor nit pick I have with it so far is the cape. I can't ever get it to look right.
Yeah I'd agree that the cape can be difficult to look good when not spread out wide, but when it is spread out it looks great.

Yeah it's quite the line up of characters now in the Arkham line! Lots more to come too from the Origins game.
Yeah Mattel did make Two-Face, but he's the only one they made that DCC didn't. Although, not for much longer since DCC have now made a Two-Face figure due to be released early next year.

Good thing you don't get earthquakes where you live :lol
You're not wrong!! Haha! I'd hate to have to re-position all those again. I did attach the unit to the wall for extra stability though - just incase!

Neca's take a dive with a sneeze, earthquake not required. :lol
Yikes! Best be on the lookout for a stand for mine then - he's got a long fall down if he does go. Hopefully that cape spread pose means he'd glide down gracefully though instead of a hefty plummet lol

DSC_0195_zpsb9b481dc.jpg

Yup using this pose, just awesome.

This looks amazing. The quarter scale figures tend to be a hit or miss with neca. I mean comparing this quality to their new man of steel? Is this the same company lol

Got mine yesterday, WOW he's amazing. I was a little worried cos my west bats has huge gaps between the top of his legs and his blue undies but thankfully Keaton looks perfect.

At calendars.com they have both the 1966 and 1989 Batman for $71.99 each, free shipping. Just use the 20% off code " access20 " to bring the price down to $71.99. For some reason it took me 2 tries to get the code to work, but it works.

cracker is the man!!!
Thanks for posting this info up. Really, there's no excuse now not to buy the Keaton or West versions for only $71.99 delivered!
Heck, this site even has 1/4 Dutch up for sale for the same sale price.
Great first post, cracker! Welcome to the forums. Have fun!

Back