NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice fig, would get it but I already have a 1/4 eb bats and I'm getting the 1/4 neca supes

Neca did a good job on this one

That packaging looks so cool. And correct me if I'm wrong but did they improved the headsculpt?

I glued my NECA Iron Man on the repainted base from my 1/7 Kotobukiya Darth Vader statue (which can stand well without the base):

PB060663_zps8ee8821f.jpg

for my NECA Michael Keaton Batman, the OVERSIZED base (about 10 inches wide and 6 inches deep) from my 12" Mattel Batman is waiting :)

MattelBatman6Inch12InchBatman.jpg

whether I'll turn Keaton Bats into a pseudo-PF like my NECA Iron Man, I still have to wait and see.

I can't wait for this guy to get released. Although I have the Hot Toys version this one looks ace and he is one of the few figures that I would break my 'not to buy 1/4' rule for. :yess:

Have NECA released those stands that they said they were releasing this year yet?

Oh wow, I didn't catch that. It does look great. They really did improve the headsculpt and mask.

NECABatman2.jpg

NECABatman1.jpg

NECABatman3.jpg

NECABatman4.jpg

Great figure! The Cape is 1000 times better than HTs, although I hope it's just the lighting because the cowl color seems bit off to the armor color. :dunno

Can't wait for this guy. He really does look excellent and should fit well next to EB and QS Hot Toys Bats. Once Arkham Batman comes out I'm going to need a new 1/4 shelf

What's next for NECA 1/4s? I know Arkham Origins is coming. I think I read Heath Joker is next in the queue?

I think I posted a list somewhere in the thread with the possible release of Batman 1/4's.

I think since West is out and Keaton is right behind it the only news we have towards the figures are the following

Arkham Origins sometime early 2014 then a Burt Ward Robin probably in spring 2014. A Heath Ledger Joker probably towards Christmas time. I think we're also going to get a Batman 1989 Battle Damaged Batman since I'm sure the regular 89 figure is going to sell well. I'm guessing the Battle Damaged one will be somewhere between Arkham Origins and Burt Ward.

I'm really looking forward to all the 1/4s that NECA will bring out. I didn't get gypsy danger but I hope they do a stryker eureaka . I'm definitely getting a 1/4 Master Chief which is probably coming out during the later half of 2014. If they release hulk for a good price I'll pick him up. I really hope they tackle a 1/4 comic book Magneto maybe even a First Class/Days of Future Past since they already have a David sculpt in their Prometheus line. A 1/4 Robocop with updated spring loaded holster would be great since I didn't start collecting until way after they released the first 1/4 Robocop.

I think I posted a list somewhere in the thread with the possible release of Batman 1/4's.

I think since West is out and Keaton is right behind it the only news we have towards the figures are the following

Arkham Origins sometime early 2014 then a Burt Ward Robin probably in spring 2014. A Heath Ledger Joker probably towards Christmas time. I think we're also going to get a Batman 1989 Battle Damaged Batman since I'm sure the regular 89 figure is going to sell well. I'm guessing the Battle Damaged one will be somewhere between Arkham Origins and Burt Ward.

I'm really looking forward to all the 1/4s that NECA will bring out. I didn't get gypsy danger but I hope they do a stryker eureaka . I'm definitely getting a 1/4 Master Chief which is probably coming out during the later half of 2014. If they release hulk for a good price I'll pick him up. I really hope they tackle a 1/4 comic book Magneto maybe even a First Class/Days of Future Past since they already have a David sculpt in their Prometheus line. A 1/4 Robocop with updated spring loaded holster would be great since I didn't start collecting until way after they released the first 1/4 Robocop.

Sounds so great! I'm excited for Robin and Arkham Origins Batman. I think the latter would also benefit a lot on the armor design, making it easier for NECA to hide joints and have less to paint as well similar to Keaton Batman. We saw a tease of the Burt Ward sculpt during the revision stages of Adam West Batman and it looked really good, I just hope that NECA would observe proper scaling and make Robin a tad shorter than Batman.

And yes, would love a Striker Eureka too! :clap

Man this looks awesome I really like that packaging as well. Might have to pick up two and only open one

So, if this is scheduled to ship to retailers on 12/6, how long before they actually have them in stock?

Back