NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I dreaming or have NECA confirmed that they will be making a Bale Batman in 1/4 scale? I know that they have defo confirmed a Ledger Joker. Can NOT wait for this Keaton Batman

They said they don't want to do a Bale Batman right now since its been done a lot. The next Batman figure on this list is the Arkham Origins version. They are also working on a Robin for the 1966 Batman. I really hope they put out a Bale Batman since I won't own the hot toys version.

I think the release order for the Batman stuff will be Adam West Batman -> Keaton Batman -> Arkham Origins Batman -> Burt Ward Robin -> Ledger Joker.

They wanted to have Arkham Origins Batman out by the end of this year but realistically we'll probably get it around February or March. Keaton is most likely December. I believe West is shipping out of their warehouses in the middle of November.

They said they don't want to do a Bale Batman right now since its been done a lot. The next Batman figure on this list is the Arkham Origins version. They are also working on a Robin for the 1966 Batman. I really hope they put out a Bale Batman since I won't own the hot toys version.

I think the release order for the Batman stuff will be Adam West Batman -> Keaton Batman -> Arkham Origins Batman -> Burt Ward Robin -> Ledger Joker.

They wanted to have Arkham Origins Batman out by the end of this year but realistically we'll probably get it around February or March. Keaton is most likely December. I believe West is shipping out of their warehouses in the middle of November.

Cheers for the response buddy, think you are right about the order of 1/4 batman figure releases there, then maybe after ledger hopefully Bale will follow. don't really want to fork out 500 for hot toys 1/4 batman, that's simply extortionate

Yeah I hope Bale comes out after Ledger. I would really love it if they brought out a 1/4 Batman TAS figure.

Yeah I hope Bale comes out after Ledger. I would really love it if they brought out a 1/4 Batman TAS figure.

That would be my dream come true though I am trying not to think about it as I know it's unlikely to happen. maybe they could do it as some kind of exclusive or something. a BTAS Joker would be unbelievable as well

That would be my dream come true though I am trying not to think about it as I know it's unlikely to happen. maybe they could do it as some kind of exclusive or something. a BTAS Joker would be unbelievable as well

I might be wrong but I don't think there's a need for it unless Mattel does have the Animated Batman license. If they do, they aren't doing anything with it just like the movie licenses.

If Mattel would just give up the licenses that they are too dumb to use like the movies and animates series license we can see companies like NECA, Jazwares or Mezco making 4",5",6" figures.

I might be wrong but I don't think there's a need for it unless Mattel does have the Animated Batman license. If they do, they aren't doing anything with it just like the movie licenses.

If Mattel would just give up the licenses that they are too dumb to use like the movies and animates series license we can see companies like NECA, Jazwares or Mezco making 4",5",6" figures.

I'm hoping for this too. Mattel has been disappointing with releases. I think NECA could make a lot of money off a 7 inch Animated series line, especially with the love they are giving to Kenner Predators.

Neca have stated the Keaton is 'a few weeks away' on their twitter page so hopefully this is out mid november. though my head is telling me it'll prob be mid to late december when he finally sees the light of day. Absolutely can not wait for this, was originally going to get the 1/4 hot toys Dark Knight Rises Batman but decided to pass on it and get this instead, with all the pics so far it looks fantastic, great likeness, the joints are incredibly well hidden thanks to the design of the suit, great detail and accessories, whats not to love

Neca have stated the Keaton is 'a few weeks away' on their twitter page so hopefully this is out mid november. though my head is telling me it'll prob be mid to late december when he finally sees the light of day. Absolutely can not wait for this, was originally going to get the 1/4 hot toys Dark Knight Rises Batman but decided to pass on it and get this instead, with all the pics so far it looks fantastic, great likeness, the joints are incredibly well hidden thanks to the design of the suit, great detail and accessories, whats not to love

I'm excited for it too and you definitely can't beat the price. ;)

Man an Arkham version in the NECA 1/4 would be an instant buy for me. Now that I have the HT 1/4 on it's way and Keaton ordered that goes to the top of the list for 1/4 wants. Would love to see some pics.

Man an Arkham version in the NECA 1/4 would be an instant buy for me.
Well there was a pic posted of a arkham origins batman that will be out in 1/4 scale. I don't know when it will be out or if they will do one for asylum or city. I do remember me a saying they have the license for all the arkham games so it's possible they might do the others in 1/4 scale.

Man an Arkham version in the NECA 1/4 would be an instant buy for me. Now that I have the HT 1/4 on it's way and Keaton ordered that goes to the top of the list for 1/4 wants. Would love to see some pics.

Well there was a pic posted of a arkham origins batman that will be out in 1/4 scale. I don't know when it will be out or if they will do one for asylum or city. I do remember me a saying they have the license for all the arkham games so it's possible they might do the others in 1/4 scale.

Said picture
BXc3cxcCUAAfrlu.jpg:large

Ooh. Thanks. I'll I could find was the chest piece. Must buy for me. Headsculpt looks great. Don't know how NECA gets them so right for cowls and masks but faces look horrible.

Back