NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since NECA loves doing Kenner homage figures, why doesn't someone tweet them about doing one of the 1992 Batman: The Animated Series combat belt Batman figure.
As a kid growing up in the 80's and 90's, the West (in re-runs), Keaton, and animated versions were my definitive Batman representations.

@shadowfla, I dont think that raised the price too much.
They dont must have the quality of Hot Toys or Enterbay cloathing.
Just a little better than the Hasbro 12" cloathing(good material, on some figures bad proportions).

And Neca use real cloathing on the capes.

Jokers with plastic cloathing can look horrible(they dont hide the joints).

Regardless I still think they will be good... The Joints dont bother me as I have ton's of figures that show thier joints...

Regardless I still think they will be good... The Joints dont bother me as I have ton's of figures that show thier joints...

But this one is 1/4....the joints will be bigger...huge in my opinion, but in the other hand, the price is so tempting....

I said that my top is 1/6, but hell...this is Keaton Batman...

Yeah I have seen Adam West Batman's joins and they really dont bother me... As i can't afford any high end figure I will have to settle with this....

NECA_1-4_SCALE_ADAM_WEST_60's_BATMAN_05.jpg

They are not that bad... I have seen much worse....

Especially on the arms it looks really bad.

With fewer and wiser used joints they could mutch better. Ok I have no interests on the west Batman, but for the future(Dutch, Terminator, BB Batman, joker, etc.).

This amazing sculpting, the better paintjobs and this ugly joints do not fit together.

For the Keaton batman I hope the use the new amazing eye painting technique(see on the first Bilbo pics) and dont use the normal plastic for his dace. I think the transculent plastic are better(mor mat and its nice).

Holy ****, an actual armor chest plate that hides the waist articulation quite well. That's ingenious.

They tweaked the cowl head too I believe, can't tell without the paint. Very well done.

Holy ****, an actual armor chest plate that hides the waist articulation quite well. That's ingenious.

They tweaked the cowl head too I believe, can't tell without the paint. Very well done.
Yeah, it's a shame they're not doing a 12" version though (as I understand) - I'd be down! :rock

Yeah, I have the 12" covered with Hot Toys wouldn't be interested in that.

18" is great, hopefully one day they make a scaled down 7" version like they did with Robocop. It'd sell like hot cakes and be the only 7" '89 Batman in existence. They could even milk out the tool/mold by making Kenner variations.

You're not getting this?
Nah.. I'm just not interested in 1/4 scale figures.. :huh

Although the HT Keaton is outstanding, the rubber suit will become a problem later on.

A 12" Neca figure would likely outlast it - & look pretty damn good as well (based on this attempt), so it'd be a no brainer for me. I know.. nothing lasts forever - right? That's what y'all are gonna say next? :lol

Yeah, I have the 12" covered with Hot Toys wouldn't be interested in that.

18" is great, hopefully one day they make a scaled down 7" version like they did with Robocop. It'd sell like hot cakes and be the only 7" '89 Batman in existence. They could even milk out the tool/mold by making Kenner variations.

That will never happen as long as Mattell has the rights...

Back