Action Figure NECA 1/4 Affleck BVS BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I draw the line with BvS though, no way in hell would I buy that horrendous AK Batman, look how tiny his head is! :lol

image.jpg

Last edited:
I draw the line with BvS though, no way in hell would I buy that horrendous AK Batman, look how tiny his head is! :lol

View attachment 271067

The Arkham Origins Batman is actually a pretty awesome figure; I didn't plan on having him in my collection but I managed to get him for about 50% off the average price he goes for. The head is definitely on the small side though; it's my biggest problem with the figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Arkham Origins Batman is actually a pretty awesome figure; I didn't plan on having him in my collection but I managed to get him for about 50% off the average price he goes for. The head is definitely on the small side though; it's my biggest problem with the figure.

His head is a bit small. But other than that he's an awesome figure. Gonna have him repainted and modded at some point so he has his five o'clock shadow and smaller bat ears.

I have the Arkham, it's not bad at all jye! Stop trying to divert attention from the fact you've bought this steaming pile :lol

Wow, that is a small head! Actually, that has always bothered me with that figure. But, really the Batfleck isn't the steaming pile after a few touch ups...but that's just my opinion. [emoji4]

saw the batfleck in person at my comic shop today and the only thing that is really fudgin ugly is the open face area.long ass face .but everything looks awesome

Mine rolled up today. Definitely better in person though now that I've caught the customizing bug it certainly needed a few mods. I did Tony Mei's face mod and that made a big difference. The main issue I had with the rest is that it's just too clean and bright. I've given the entire suit a wash with a watered down flat black enamel. It's made a huge difference and looks far more accurate (photos of the screen used suit show black in the crevices of the texture).

All the brass of the utility belt, gauntlets and boots got the same treatment too. I also painted around the eyes as for some reason the black around the eyes was a lot lighter. The last touches were giving him better stubble.

Pretty pleased with how it turned out, especially considering it's my second mod.

2016-06-20_21.55.46.jpg2016-06-20_22.17.16.jpg

Great work on those mods :)

I'm trying to like this but I still really am not a fan of that headsculpt. What are those 3 little weird lines under his bottom lip?

Great work on those mods :)

I'm trying to like this but I still really am not a fan of that headsculpt. What are those 3 little weird lines under his bottom lip?

Cheers.

They're just creases of his skin. Affleck does have them but NECA did make them way too pronounced. Still, much better once the surrounding stubble is ramped up to look more accurate.

Back