Action Figure NECA 1/4 Affleck BVS BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say what you will about this figure but i really like it.... Once it's repainted will look better but for now pretty bad ass...

13443045_10154245149709346_6989589068209936530_o.jpg

13403175_10154245149714346_1423538196874425044_o.jpg

Anthony seemed to like the figure despite its flaws. Still on the fence myself.

His face got painted way better than mine.... It's still better than that horrible play arts kai BVS Batman... And they want $150 for it... So yeah their are far worse figures than the Neca one...

I'm usually good at modding, but not only can I not get his head off, but I can't seem to do Tony's mod either. Soooo, I'm just gonna give his face a good repaint and call it done...for now.

I'm usually good at modding, but not only can I not get his head off, but I can't seem to do Tony's mod either. Soooo, I'm just gonna give his face a good repaint and call it done...for now.

Try boiling water for the head.... or ask tony for help.. he's pretty good at helping people. Tony said you gotta put alot of heat to it so keep trying the boiling water... or an heat gun or blow dryer.

Last edited:
Do you guys feel like the man of steel is worth picking up at that price? I have the hot toys BvS en route....but 40 bucks seems like a steal. Just wondering if it's even worth that.

Do you guys feel like the man of steel is worth picking up at that price? I have the hot toys BvS en route....but 40 bucks seems like a steal. Just wondering if it's even worth that.

For 39.99 I figured why not. For a 1:4 scale mos, I figured it's worth the gamble. Will put him with Afleck bats when I get him eventually also.

I just pucked up Superman MOS. From Calendars.
I actually like it a lot.
I had the all black version but for under $50 I grabbed it.
No the head sculpt isn't great...but it's not all that bad either.
And the figure itself is a freaking tank.Amazing weight and quality.
The texture on the suit is amazing.
To hell with the haters....I'm happy with them.

I find that Necas 1/4 scale faces just need minor tweaking and the difference can be huge.
I added a little more blood and bruising to the Tony Stark head on the battle damaged Iron Man and the difference was awesome. For the Man of Steel if you really hate the face Sculpt you can always paint the eyes red to simulate the heat vision because I think it's the eyes that really throw the figure off the most.

Its really hard for me to pick a part or find any fault with any of these quarter scale figures. They're all such an insane value for the money is actually hard to believe. I own all the Pacific Rim all the alien and predator all the Iron Man the Master Chief The Crow and every Batman so far made. And it's still hard for me to find fault because the value is just so insanely High. The Arkham Knight Batman and Master Chief look better than some of my hot toys inside show figures that cost 3 times more. They just crazy value

I find that Necas 1/4 scale faces just need minor tweaking and the difference can be huge.
I added a little more blood and bruising to the Tony Stark head on the battle damaged Iron Man and the difference was awesome. For the Man of Steel if you really hate the face Sculpt you can always paint the eyes red to simulate the heat vision because I think it's the eyes that really throw the figure off the most.

Its really hard for me to pick a part or find any fault with any of these quarter scale figures. They're all such an insane value for the money is actually hard to believe. I own all the Pacific Rim all the alien and predator all the Iron Man the Master Chief The Crow and every Batman so far made. And it's still hard for me to find fault because the value is just so insanely High. The Arkham Knight Batman and Master Chief look better than some of my hot toys inside show figures that cost 3 times more. They just crazy value

Yeah I love the hell of of my BVS Batman from NECA... It's better than that POS that Play Arts Kai released... And those are $150 for half the scale....

Great post. Looking more forward to getting my mos. I have the Reeve's premium format and paid 250.00 for it and love it even thought it also got alot of hate. Wheres the best place to get Afleck bats ? As far as price? Best I found is woozy moo for 99.00 shipped. Anyone use them before?

Great post. Looking more forward to getting my mos. I have the Reeve's premium format and paid 250.00 for it and love it even thought it also got alot of hate. Wheres the best place to get Afleck bats ? As far as price? Best I found is woozy moo for 99.00 shipped. Anyone use them before?

I haven't but looked up reviews and they have pretty good reviews. Or BBTS you can buy it and use thier 5.99 shipping takes a week but still thats pretty cheap for an 1/4 scale figure.

Yea, BBTS has him for $100, NECA themselves have it for $105 on eBay, or you could try Amazon.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anybody's interested, Toyark.com just posted a gallery full of awesome shots of the figure.

I've swayed from one end of the spectrum to the other. He really doesn't look as bad as I initially thought; after seeing lots of in hand pictures and videos my thoughts have changed. Definitely not Neca's best, but to me at least he looks pretty good when you aren't comparing it to reference pictures. I ended up ordering Affleck and Bale from Amazon.com. Hopefully they arrive in good condition. :)

Back