Action Figure NECA 1/4 Affleck BVS BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look at this figure, the more I like it. Perfect? Nope. But cool nonetheless. I'm hoping tomorrow to repaint the face and do a little work on the suit because Tuesday I get to have a wisdom tooth pulled, a root canal, and a crown...I just can't wait!!! Maybe I'll work on it Tuesday since I probably won't want to do anything else. Anyway,nothing major, but enough to make me happy. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Okay, so I did a repaint of the face and touched up the suit. I'm really happy with this figure. No face mods-just didn't feel like putting in the effort.

Nothing like looking bada** on the kitchen counter!

The camera doesn't pick up the highlights on the suit...looks much better in person.

This figure, maybe more than most, really does look better in hand. With a little work, I think it's a pretty awesome piece.

Okay, so I did a repaint of the face and touched up the suit. I'm really happy with this figure. No face mods-just didn't feel like putting in the effort.

The camera doesn't pick up the highlights on the suit...looks much better in person.

This figure, maybe more than most, really does look better in hand. With a little work, I think it's a pretty awesome piece.

Yep looks great but I would do the face mod if I were you would make it that much better...

Awesome job. What did you do and use to touch up face? Ordered mine yesterday from entertainment earth and would like to do it. Even though I haven't painted or drawn in a couple decades plus.

I repainted first with acrylics. Then used pastel chalk to create the whiskers. Added whisker dots with a .005 pen. Then touched up with more pastels and flat clear coat.

I repainted first with acrylics. Then used pastel chalk to create the whiskers. Added whisker dots with a .005 pen. Then touched up with more pastels and flat clear coat.

Nice. Does head come off easy? Would you paint mine? Don't trust myself to do a good job. Will pay you if I don't like necas paint app once I get him. Thanks

Nope, head doesn't come off easily. If you receive it and don't like the paint, let's talk...I would be willing to repaint yours.

Nice. Does head come off easy? Would you paint mine? Don't trust myself to do a good job. Will pay you if I don't like necas paint app once I get him. Thanks

You have to heat the head up a few times with boiling water.

My Review of the Batman v Superman Ben Affleck Batman 1/4 scale

I started watching your review, but the audio seems a bit wonky (not in the intro though). I thought maybe it was just my phone, but I tried a couple other videos and they were normal. You may want to try reuploading. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started watching your review, but the audio seems a bit wonky (not in the intro though). I thought maybe it was just my phone, but I tried a couple other videos and they were normal. You may want to try reuploading. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah may have to re-do the review once i get it back from being repainted in a month or two. I don't know why my camera's audio does that

Just delivered, but I am at an appointment. Can't wait to see him. Neca mos arrives tomorrow. Got mos for 39.99 delivered from calendars.com. I know he's not necas best, but for the price figured why not get him to go with Afleck.

Just delivered, but I am at an appointment. Can't wait to see him. Neca mos arrives tomorrow. Got mos for 39.99 delivered from calendars.com. I know he's not necas best, but for the price figured why not get him to go with Afleck.

Would be rude not to .

Oh well, I couldn't resist $90.00 shipped for this ugly bastard.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back