Action Figure NECA 1/4 Affleck BVS BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got around to opening this one and I truly did not expect to like it as much as I do. The common critiques that bothered me when looking at pics online all this time (and chekcing it out in the box at FYE) don't seem to bother me when I look at the overall piece in hand. In fact, I'd say honestly what bothers me the most if anything is that I think the eyeballs are too big. they tend to look smaller in the cowl and in better sculpted merchandise.

With that said, this thing is a beast and I'm really glad I took the chance thanks to Calendars deals. It really just needs to be taken out of the box to be fully appreciated.

I hear this looks better in hand but something about the head looks off. I love their Batman begins figure and their Keaton looks good to. One thing I do like about this over the 1/6 Hot Toys version is they got the colour of the grey more accurate. It's light enough to make the bat symbol and cowl really pop.

16112924_10154922948974346_2629310809229965947_o.jpg

I saw this guy at my local Go! Toys & Games store for 50% off, and I still couldn't get myself to buy him. The whole store was 50% off, so if there's one near you I'd recommend calling them to see if they have any of the 1/4th NECA figures you still need.

You can still make him look beastly TDKR like in certain poses.

I think the term is THICC. :lol

Just cover his face in shadow and you've got yourself a decent Batman.

The one I saw in person looked a bit uneven. It could've been the position he was in tho.

So Randy's teasing a 1/4 Wonder Woman now. Hopefully it's good. I had asked them about a 1/4 WW a couple months ago and he said it wouldn't happen. Knew that was bs lol.

I hope it's better than the BVS Batman (and I really enjoy that figure despite the head which isn't that bad imo). If she turns out great I may have to go back and get the MOS Superman to have the trinity, but boy is that figure a mess.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

So Randy's teasing a 1/4 Wonder Woman now. Hopefully it's good. I had asked them about a 1/4 WW a couple months ago and he said it wouldn't happen. Knew that was bs lol.

I hope it's better than the BVS Batman (and I really enjoy that figure despite the head which isn't that bad imo). If she turns out great I may have to go back and get the MOS Superman to have the trinity, but boy is that figure a mess.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Very exciting! BvS WW, right?

Ugh man, I just saw that. Over the spring and summer people were asking him and he was saying "no chance", "not happening" (which I was happy about) and now it's pretty much a given that a 1/4 Wonder Woman from the WW movie is going to be at Toy Fair. If their MoS Superman and BvS Batman is anything to go by, it's going to look like a rushed, ugly mess.

Wish they'd just stick with the classic DC/WB properties and not this new stuff. You got like a dozen other companies pumping Suicide Squad, BvS and Wonder Woman stuff out. I was hoping the next quarter scale DC Release was Returns Batman (so we could finally get the three characters done from one company in one scale format) but now that doesn't look likely at all.

Atleast people will get a Wonder Woman to go with these two gorgeous figures!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Ugh man, I just saw that. Over the spring and summer people were asking him and he was saying "no chance", "not happening" (which I was happy about) and now it's pretty much a given that a 1/4 Wonder Woman from the WW movie is going to be at Toy Fair. If their MoS Superman and BvS Batman is anything to go by, it's going to look like a rushed, ugly mess.

Wish they'd just stick with the classic DC/WB properties and not this new stuff. You got like a dozen other companies pumping Suicide Squad, BvS and Wonder Woman stuff out. I was hoping the next quarter scale DC Release was Returns Batman (so we could finally get the three characters done from one company in one scale format) but now that doesn't look likely at all.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nothin like a good repaint couldn't fix? ;)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hmm, on this picture, the chin of Batfleck actually kinda looks like Clooney.

Back