NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Heat are finding out right now just how hard it is to win when you lose something you can't replace.

The lakers can be swept again as much as it pains me to say it, but if it means Lebron won't get a ring I'll wait another year for the 17th title :p

The Heat(and their fans) are hilarious. Wade shoots 2-13, and Lebron is STILL getting the blame.

Wade has seriously turned into a little ***** ever since Queen James showed up in Me-yami.

Spurs gettn it done, the Clips are gonna get swept!

As for the Heat, its one thing to lose its another to lose your cool, might get worse for them.

The Heat(and their fans) are hilarious. Wade shoots 2-13, and Lebron is STILL getting the blame.

Wade has seriously turned into a little ***** ever since Queen James showed up in Me-yami.

Have to agree. Definitely wade's fault this time around. LBJ ain't perfect but he performed well this time.

Spurs are looking awesome. If you guys still doubt this team you either aren't watching the games or are just in complete denial. Remember when I said Spurs vs Pacers in the finals and you guys had a good laugh? Not so funny now is it?

Lakers and Heat both bounced in round 2!? Looks like the old lion and the wanna be king just don't have it for one reason or another. I don't like them but I know for fact the Lakers will go out on the shield, the Heat well...that's a different story.

Spurs are looking awesome. If you guys still doubt this team you either aren't watching the games or are just in complete denial. Remember when I said Spurs vs Pacers in the finals and you guys had a good laugh? Not so funny now is it?

i was only laughing about it because of the poor ratings it would get...stern would put a gun in his mouth if that turns out to be the match up

As much as I hate to see the Lakers losing (last game still stings) it hurts a little less knowing that Miami is falling apart and turning on each other. What the hell is up with Wade? He wasn't like this before but apparently he now feels everything should just be handed to him.

Back