NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I hate to see the Lakers losing (last game still stings) it hurts a little less knowing that Miami is falling apart and turning on each other. What the hell is up with Wade? He wasn't like this before but apparently he now feels everything should just be handed to him.

Or does it hurt more. Ring is so avail to the west (again)

Man, I would laugh my ass off at the Stern if he had something like SA or OKC vs IND in the finals.

The '07 SA/Cleveland match-up of 6.2 is the one to watch as the lowest in history, but unfortunately I'm not convinced he would give a rats hiney. :monkey2
Remember, as soon as the '07 playoffs were over, they announced the long-term contract extension with ABC (through 2015-2016) for some major $$$$.

After the signing, the ABC President chimed in...

"We are in this for the long term with the NBA," said George Bodenheimer, the president of ESPN, Inc. and ABC Sports. "Sports is cyclical; they go up and down.... But it's an incredibly consistent property for us."

Or does it hurt more. Ring is so avail to the west (again)

No it doesn't hurt more. If the Lakers lose because of the mistakes they make then so be it. If Miami loses because of the in fighting and the obviouse lack of play (they gave up yesterday) I am a little happy.

All those people that kept saying the Heat are a good team now see what the rest of us saw from day one. They are not a good "team" they have good pieces and that's it.

So Steve Blake and his wife received tweets saying "I hope your family gets murdered" after Wednesday's game. This is exactly why I hate most sports fans. Truly disgusting behavior.

So Steve Blake and his wife received tweets saying "I hope your family gets murdered" after Wednesday's game. This is exactly why I hate most sports fans. Truly disgusting behavior.

Yeah, that is beyond ____ed up. I will never understand how people get that wrapped up in things like that. At the end of the day, it's a game.

All those people that kept saying the Heat are a good team now see what the rest of us saw from day one. They are not a good "team" they have good pieces and that's it.

Yep, I'll admit I was wrong. The 1st half of the season was a mirage, more so with the bench cause they played so well in the beginning, now nobody is contributing. As for Wade, have no idea WTH has happened to him. He's always hurt now, and has turned into a no show like Lebron in the finals, and is sadly turning into a very dirty player who complains as much as Kobe about every no call. Without Bosh, I don't expect them to win the series. If Lebron doesn't put up crazy numbers like the old days when he carried the Cavs to the finals, it will be over quick. I like coach Spo, but they need a new coach and need to get younger.

I think the Pacers will go to the finals this year (funny how I was laughing at Denger earlier about that, but that was before Rose, Noah and Bosh went down to injuries :medic), but I think it's the Spurs to lose now because they have homecourt. Pacers are a good team, but without a "closer", they will never win it all.

Yep, I'll admit I was wrong. The 1st half of the season was a mirage, more so with the bench cause they played so well in the beginning, now nobody is contributing. As for Wade, have no idea WTH has happened to him. He's always hurt now, and has turned into a no show like Lebron in the finals, and is sadly turning into a very dirty player who complains as much as Kobe about every no call. Without Bosh, I don't expect them to win the series. If Lebron doesn't put up crazy numbers like the old days when he carried the Cavs to the finals, it will be over quick. I like coach Spo, but they need a new coach and need to get younger.

I think the Pacers will go to the finals this year (funny how I was laughing at Denger earlier about that, but that was before Rose, Noah and Bosh went down to injuries :medic), but I think it's the Spurs to lose now because they have homecourt. Pacers are a good team, but without a "closer", they will never win it all.

I don't want to be the kind of guy who says I told you so but...

I TOLD YOU SO!

:lol:rotfl :nana:

I actually enjoy watching a well coached, clock work style team. now that PJ is out POP clearly is the elite coach of the league. He also looks like darth vader without the mask. Still pulling for them to lose to whoever they play in the west.

in honor of lebron...

heatanic.jpg

are your fans as boring as your team?

First off i was kidding, and second off really? still going with the boring insult? that's rather boring and also, just plain stupid because of the teams this year are sloppy as hell, the spurs have a decent array of styles and are far from boring. I don't even get how someone could still call them boring with a straight face. old habits die hard I guess, either way don't really care. Timmy is getting his 5th NBA championship and i can't wait till it's official.

Back