NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm inclined to agree with you on this here, Sir...:monkey2 or at least show some sign of be able to compete with them, if nothing else.

That's the wrinkle right there. If the Lakers walk through this game then I do believe this series to be over, Lakers could still win a game or even two, but if they are lifeless tonight then they learned nothing and will learn nothing.

Damn Rose out for possibly a year? That sucks big time for Bull's fans . I don't think he'll ever be the same again.

Yeah I think we all knew this was going to be the case.

He's still gonna be out most of next season, i mean I know if one of main players was hurt all year next year I'd be pretty bummed.

He's still gonna be out most of next season, i mean I know if one of main players was hurt all year next year I'd be pretty bummed.

Yeah, it sucks but it is what it is.

That may have been the case years ago. But with the improvement in medical technology (especially the past 20 years), most can come back close to what they were.

Right its not something that just ends things for sure now. Like with Tommy John surgery most of these guys come back and are at worst as good as they were.

There's nothing that angers me most than seeing them throw the game away. We were up by 7! Two turn overs later and we are down by 1, ugh... Its like they didn't learn anything from seeing Dallas do the exact same freaking thing!

<< Starting to get nervous about the potential OKC match-up, should be interesting. I'll defintely have to give credit where credit is due if OKC can get past the 3 best West teams of the past decade in route to the finals (Dallas, LA, SA)...

Back