NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow...i can't believe the pounding that the thunder delivered last night. they are a blast to watch and even though that westbrook kid can be all kinds of crazy, they are easy to root for. too bad the spurs have the best chance of denying the heat this year, so i have to pull for them.

Funny how when Inside the NBA had it's "Wired Up" segment, they showed Doc Rivers miked and talking to the Celtics during a timeout, Doug Collins miked and addressing the Sixers during, Scotty Brooks miked and addressing the Thunder during a timeout...and Kobe Bryant running the huddle during a timeout.

Funny how when Inside the NBA had it's "Wired Up" segment, they showed Doc Rivers miked and talking to the Celtics during a timeout, Doug Collins miked and addressing the Sixers during, Scotty Brooks miked and addressing the Thunder during a timeout...and Kobe Bryant running the huddle during a timeout.

lol, as a laker fan thats the preferred option. eff mister potato head.

Been noticing myself how they show everyone huddle except the Lakers Wired Up huddles. But Kobe's always the first minute while the coaching staff talks during the second minute of the timeout.

Back