NBA 10-11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
414-2010-2011-season-preview-your-champions-los-angeles-lakers-nba_g_kbryant_sy_576-jpg

i liked the warriors during the TMC era too. never had the right big man. can't even remember who their center was?

celtics_17_sticker-p217190585432646555qjcl_400.jpg

Came close last year and this year could be it for the current core. So here's to adding #18 in 2011.:duff

thats a bad plan. i'd love to torture him for being a punk, but his value goes down the further it goes.

the reason is that as free agency gets closer the chance that a team can get him without trading increases. melo then is able to just wait the season out and chose his destination. teams that don't have 2011 playoff hopes will no longer want him. but if you trade him before the season more teams are interested and willing to trade.

i agree, they should have moved him, that 3 team deal was pretty good for everyone involved and i dont see anything better coming up unless Chicago finally decides to throw in Noah for a deal.

My condolences.

You haven't had anything to be excited about since Run TMC. :lol

the year they took out Dallas in the first round was pretty exciting. Im pretty excited for Sac this year; if Cousins can keep his ____ together and Evans learns how to pass the ball, we might actually win 50% of our games

. Im pretty excited for Sac this year; if Cousins can keep his ____ together and Evans learns how to pass the ball, we might actually win 50% of our games

Chris Webber is still my favorite player of all time - even to this day.

They were robbed against the Lakers a few times(with Donahue as a ref) with officiating.

Chris Webber is still my favorite player of all time - even to this day.

They were robbed against the Lakers a few times(with Donahue as a ref) with officiating.

you just had to bring it up didnt you :gah:. Worst sports memory of my life and every Kings fans life, but oh well, I also have a Giants WS loss to dwell on, but i like their chances if they can make it to the post season :yess:

as if the lakers are different from the heat....:lol

both are what the league wants them to be. all star wrestling.

pretty much, ppl act like the Heat are the the first team to put together mutliple stars on a team before. Boston and LA started that trend long ago. Its easier to hate those teams cause Miami hasnt won anything yet and they havent broken anyones heart except maybe in Cleveland, and they have like 1 title as a organization. I dont buy Maimi as being "the most hated team in the league" cause its not like ppl are gonna stop hating LA, Boston, etc.

Back