NBA 10-11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as if the lakers are different from the heat....:lol

both are what the league wants them to be. all star wrestling.

I think the hate for the Heat will triumph the dislike of the Lakers. It is always fun to root against a dynasty such as the Yankees, Lakers, Cowboys etc. The Heat hit many folks on a different level.

People don't like the Heat because of the arrogance of their superstar free agents. Each player demonstrated purely selfish motives playing different franchises / fan bases for their own gain (television shows etc.). They confirmed the arrogant, selfish, greedy attitude associated with sports figures. A totally different feeling than disliking a team who wins all the time.

Add Carmelo's drama into the mix, a looming lockout and the NBA players will take a huge hit in popularity IMO.

I think the hate for the Heat will triumph the dislike of the Lakers. It is always fun to root against a dynasty such as the Yankees, Lakers, Cowboys etc. The Heat hit many folks on a different level.

People don't like the Heat because of the arrogance of their superstar free agents. Each player demonstrated purely selfish motives playing different franchises / fan bases for their own gain (television shows etc.). They confirmed the arrogant, selfish, greedy attitude associated with sports figures. A totally different feeling than disliking a team who wins all the time.

Add Carmelo's drama into the mix, a looming lockout and the NBA players will take a huge hit in popularity IMO.

Obviously u have never had your heart ripped out by a team before? It doesnt really have as much to do with teams winning lots of titles, its the way they won those titles and the hearts of the losing teams fanbase that were ripped out in the process, and that results in permanent hatred of a franchise and players; its just popular to hate the Heat right now.

Football players are worse than any other athletes when it comes to ego and arrogance imo. D. Wade still has a lot of fans and i never really hear any hate towards him, so that helps in the "hate" department towards the team i guess.

SHAQLAL6_627.jpg

Obviously u have never had your heart ripped out by a team before?

Football players are worse than any other athletes when it comes to ego and arrogance.

I root for teams but I don't live and die by their success or failure. I have no personal stake in the outcome beyond personal preference. The closest thing would be my alma mater The Ohio State University which anyone with sports knowledge is aware of heartbreaking tourney and bowl failures. They blow a big game, I get ticked but reality sits in and life goes on.

Regarding worst athletes, I whole heartedly disagree but that is another topic altogether.

between Tiger and Kobe, i dont know who had the cheapest looking bimbos. You would think multi millionaires would have better taste, especially since their wives are better looking then the chicks they cheated with :lol

most classy looking women don't let you run back side pick and roll if you know what I mean.

between Tiger and Kobe, i dont know who had the cheapest looking bimbos. You would think multi millionaires would have better taste, especially since their wives are better looking then the chicks they cheated with :lol

True, but Rachel Uchitel is smoking hot

NY, posting pics of game moments is one thing, but the last couple you posted are just dumb. We don't want the thread heading in that direction, so if you can't help yourself, don't visit it.

Having said that...

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TNCltZmsBpg?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TNCltZmsBpg?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TkEVn1VUBlE?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TkEVn1VUBlE?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Last edited:
NY, posting pics of game moments is one thing, but the last couple you posted are just dumb. We don't want the thread heading in that direction, so if you can't help yourself, don't visit it.>

Excuse me, I didn't realize there were boundaries set for this little pic "back and forth." I realize that as a Lakers fan YOU think they're dumb. But...I don't really care and I really "can't help myself."

Really not a big deal, though I gather you take sports much more seriously than I do - which is fine - but unless you know the players personally, I really don't see what the problem is.

Besides, I was running out of pics where a Laker is getting punched. :rotfl

Hopefully, this season will bring some more.

hardaway_lakers.jpg

lakers-suck.gif

Last edited:
NY, posting pics of game moments is one thing, but the last couple you posted are just dumb. We don't want the thread heading in that direction, so if you can't help yourself, don't visit it.

I wouldnt mind if you banned him bro.

Back