NBA 10-11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah, if you don't live in LA then you don't really know what's going on here. Most of the crap you here is outside media making things bigger than they are, Pau himself has said there is nothing going on between him and Kobe and there are always fairweather fans of teams that win, you just ignore them. LA is fine.........

Juuuust like everything was sunshine and rainbows with Shaq and Kobe before the exodus? Just like everything was sunshine and rainbows with Kobe and Phil before Rudy T? :monkey3

I lived in SoCal for 20 years, I know how LA media is...where there's smoke, there's fire...:wink1:

You know he's lookiong into LA real estate right?

lol...i love this one. if that meant anything then there would only be NBA teams in california and new york and each team would have a roster of 200 players.

i remember when shaq was looking into dallas real estate...

It's all good, to imply that no one would want to play here because of media scrutiny or drama is crazy, if that were the case no one would play in New York or any large market. The local ABC news went around town before the sweep to ask Laker fans if they were worried and guess what they weren't again media speaking only for themselves and as we all know you have to ignore sports radio.....

As for the drama, well we live in LA we like our drama if that was really a debilitating factor then the Lakers as an orginization would have dried up long ago, ther has always been drama in LA going back the the 70's. I guess winning is more important to most players.

Yeesh, I feel bad for Celtics fans. That team just seemed to fold as the game has worn down. Pitiful.

They were just not the same team after the deadline deals. It didn't help that Shaq turned into a pumpkin at the same time.

Danny Ainge has his work cut out for him this off-season.

Whats up with Miami, acting like they won the Championship tonight. Long way to go.

Last edited:
They were just not the same team after the deadline deals. It didn't help that Shaq turned into a pumpkin at the same time.

Danny Ainge has his work cut out for him this off-season.
Just an inability to close. They had a shot in this series, but the Heat closed the deal in those games and the Celtics did not. Just like LA, looks like Boston needs to re-think their approach from here on.

Whats up with Miami, acting like they won the Championship tonight. Long way to go fools.

I just said the same thing to my girlfriend. What the heck?

Just an inability to close. They had a shot in this series, but the Heat closed the deal in those games and the Celtics did not. Just like LA, looks like Boston needs to re-think their approach from here on.

Passing of the torch. Laker/Celtics are too old top tp bottom, both teams need some youth.

Yep, green shoots are popping up through the older weeds. :lol

Felt bad for Boston, too, but too old, too tired, too injured.

Lotta retooling this off season for these older teams in need of new blood, should be a trip checking it all out.

Lebrick ftw :lol:lecture. I'm sure a certain few ppl will say they're lucky, but I'm very impressed with how they closed out games. Boston just couldn't execute. Lets see if the Chicago Rose, I mean Bulls can close out Atl tomorrow. Boozer and Deng will have to step their game up for the next round, but I think Chi blows out Atl in game 6.

Back