Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waiting for my local toy shop to get this in so I can see it in hand before making the purchase. glad to hear others are liking it for the most part

That reminds me... You ever get that rig I made for ya Shadow?

Yea, that thing was a beauty. I was working on an Uncharted 2 Nathan Drake for awhile that didn't quite pan out. None of the clothes or accessories quite worked except for your rig. Everything else fit awkwardly and didn't look like Drake. So I abandoned the custom.

But I still want to do an Uncharted 2 Drake. It just might work now. And your rig is definitely going on it.

Just need to track down a body, a good pair of 1/6 converse, and a Phurba Dagger.

Sorry about the other things man. :/ Glad to hear you were pleased with the rig though. That was the only thing i really had R&D on. Looking into a digital sculptor for the stuff ya requested. So I'll definately give a update free of charge once the ball gets rolling. Don't like shoddy work with my name. lol

What would be a suitable price for this figure? :dunno

price-is-right-1-o.gif

Sorry about the other things man. :/ Glad to hear you were pleased with the rig though. That was the only thing i really had R&D on. Looking into a digital sculptor for the stuff ya requested. So I'll definately give a update free of charge once the ball gets rolling. Don't like shoddy work with my name. lol
Wow, thanks!

Oh, and for the record your belt and watch looked great also. Sorry I forgot to mention those. Everything you made were the only good parts about the custom.
Really the problem was with odd fitting jeans and a Henley that fit like a Christmas sweater. Which you had nothing to do with.

Just remember if you don't like the face, the shimagah can wrap his face; so you can make a Al'queda disguised Drake. :lol

Back