Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd want to add a bit to the clothes as some aren't the best, bit dodgy, good work tho.

Hey,

I've been gathering loose parts for the figure and recently got the head.

What's a good body that relatively matches the skin tone of the Sideshow head? I'm willing to add weathering to hide some of the skin tone differences either way.

$_57.JPG

Can't wait to have this bad boy done. Almost there. Having my head reshaped and painted, and I have someone working on his last bits.

Anyone else think this Phicen head has at least a passing resemblance to Elena Fisher, minus the hair?

697ccc64fdf866efcb46f7c9d8ae32a56f0a6d15.jpg

$_1.JPG

And here's some final shots of Drake... did a bit of touch-ups to the paint, reglossed the eyes and added just a touch of weathering and sweat.

4f17d58a-4cc4-4a2a-819d-93a0d06fade4_zps8462dc68.jpg

479fabdd-ae57-4c88-88da-a61e75cc30fb_zpsb0a96d82.jpg
1b0487c7-e99f-44b8-b8c3-60ab5e7348e1_zps1fb7639e.jpg

I'm one of the lucky recipient of galactiboy's mod.
Tried different lighting to give his work the proper credit but on hand its top-notch
I don't have my lightbox setup at the moment so pardon the flash

Are you talking about his winter gear from U2. If so someone here did a nice one with a custom coat--see if I can find a link.

Untitled-1.jpg

SWEET CHRIST, what awful quality from this iPhone app but sure ya get the idea of my second Nate set up.

Also the flash brightened up the green to the point where it's nearly like the green on our flag. :(

Hey robbiethepainter..quick question on the work done on your final Drake pics showcased on this thread please. First off..it looks INCREDIBLE!!, Secondly..what tools like thinners and paint apps would you recommend for a newbie custom artist that has now been inspire to "fix" his Nathan Drake? Thanks!

Last edited:
nice encyclopedia Britannicas in the background!

Better than just a plain background.

Edit... also got another Drake from Sideshow, the must have listened, this sculpt is good, apart from a bit chubby I see nothing wrong with it, it's not mine, for sale.

928cd946f9abdbd5c3c7c2309323f267.jpg

26d717b7d887ea8eaabd0e896e355fa4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back