Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My WIP Uncharted 2 Nathan Drake.

"I did not tell half of what I saw, for I knew I would not be believed..."

Woah Looking forward to this one! Are you also Shortround in instagram?

Hope to have some finished pictures in a few weeks!

I'm MarfMasterCollector on Instagram, although I haven't used IG in a while.
Short Round is also a SSF member though. :)

Heat the head with a extremely hot water.
Put my right thumb inside the jaw and left inside the hair and slowly pulled them apart.
I think I used pliers to pull the connector out but not sure.
Then pulled the eye plate with pliers by pulling the bottom of the plate away from the face to break it loose.

Maybe. Didn't think to much about it while it was happening.

The water doesn't damage the paint?

So sad what happened to drake I never ordered this one because deep down I knew his face would look like sloth from the goonies:thud:

Hope to have some finished pictures in a few weeks!

I'm MarfMasterCollector on Instagram, although I haven't used IG in a while.
Short Round is also a SSF member though. :)
Oh i see you have the same detolf thats why im confused haha Thanks man

Oh i see you have the same detolf thats why im confused haha Thanks man

Yeah, you're not the first one to confuse our pictures, we have very similar setups. :)

Nice lookin' clothes,. . . Kato's Dex Henley?? What's the undershirt?? Hard to find something that thin that doesn't add bulk.

Yeah the olive Henley is Kato's (modied), and the undershirt is Kato's as well. I went with his work because, like you said, a thin fabric is imperative to keeping the bulk down, and I wanted something that would also allow some nice, natural wrinkles.

If I bought another one to do a Uncharted 1 or 2 drake, could I dye the clothes? Never done something like that.

In case you are wondering whats beneath the clothes.
IMG_2827.JPG

A little gripe on my nathan sideshow gave me 2 open left hand and no left trigger hand :slap goodjob SS. Also i forgot to ask if the shoulder joint is ratcheted? Whenever i adjusted the arms/shoulder its making a clicking sound and somewhat hard to adjust. :horror

Back