Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks scentless. I love the figure, he's great.....but I guess it depends on whether the original head bothers you, and whether you have the time/effort/skill to fix the head if it does. The head wasnt terrible to start with, but prefer the fixed version.

The figure itself is very well done, clothing and accessories are great, and something about the proportions and stance of the sideshow body make this a more realistic/believable miniature person. Think they just nailed the proportions (see the first picture above).

My main Indiana Jones custom figure uses the Nathan Drake body too because I have been so impressed with it.

Fantastic work, ZedBelkon. Much improved.

It's definitely a fantastic figure with some simple mods and a repaint. The sculpt itself IS fantastic, just ruined by the factory process.

Also anyone wondering what the new Kai X Eleven Head looks like on the Sideshow figure....

He looks like how Sideshow should have made him.....

7fa5f618608699cdd7bb593bed15e64c.jpg
2b46a0441d8b7b65883a0908dc7bb94b.jpg
1a840a27d348f86380a6af4393b9f69a.jpg
bb057bb74455ad2c14e6e84c1e2916a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much everybody who owns this figure, has to get that Kai sculpt.

Finally this figure is saved .....

They tried to deliver my Kai sculpt yesterday, but it requires a signature, so I'm going to pick it up from my post office today. I can't wait to see it in hand- it looks great in the pictures Kai posted on Facebook!

They tried to deliver my Kai sculpt yesterday, but it requires a signature, so I'm going to pick it up from my post office today. I can't wait to see it in hand- it looks great in the pictures Kai posted on Facebook!

It?s amazing. We finally have a Nathan.

Also anyone wondering what the new Kai X Eleven Head looks like on the Sideshow figure....

He looks like how Sideshow should have made him.....

I don?t have a Nate at the moment, and I don?t know what to choose. Do you like Nate in U3 or U4 more?

I don?t have a Nate at the moment, and I don?t know what to choose. Do you like Nate in U3 or U4 more?

I like them both, but The Uncharted 3 Nathan by Sideshow with the Kai X Eleven Head though looks simply amazing.

Went ahead and put together my other sets and extra head I got.

Love this because Uncharted has been my favorite video game series since the first Uncharted game.

My Uncharted 3 make over.
e908766fce910d85aac749ac55d4ef2c.jpg

Using the new Worldbox AT016 which is a great upgrade but the Sideshow Boots dont fit.
29eb16be60ad9bfb141eac51f640cec2.jpg

After the switch.
be2412fb039cd99b0cb9223a36f3158e.jpg
9a99adcad96d1a91aa306d81a9cbb5fe.jpg

Uncharted 3 and 4 together.
79c9ee660af5ce392a7619b382abcdb0.jpg

Then the extra sculpt on the DMI figure.
e376b4af46a063865153d4fbd346ee0c.jpg

All the Drakes together.
d85f89a072101994a5e9929ec2894779.jpg

Will throw the DMI on a Worldbox body. Add a Flashlight to my Uncharted 2 and 3 figures and I?m done and calling it finished. Finally happy with ?my boys!?

Great pics of great figs!

Where did you get all the additional accessories (grapple rope, piton, watch, flashlight, etc.) for your Uncharted 4 Nate?

Wow. All 3 Nate together. That looks pretty dope!

Thank you. I love them. Now we just need a Sully!

Great pics of great figs!

Where did you get all the additional accessories (grapple rope, piton, watch, flashlight, etc.) for your Uncharted 4 Nate?

Yeah those are all CC Toys extras.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kai sculpt is brilliant. But I don’t want all my Nathan’s with the same sculpt.

If I had the CCToys sculpt, I might use that for U3.

Now I can try to mod the Sideshow sculpt, knowing if I mess up, no big deal, with the better sculpts available out there.

hows the pleather on the Sideshow holding up?

Mine is holding up fine but figure and gear has spent it?s life in a Detolf. So not a lot of man handling/changes/movement. Undressing the original figure and putting the outfit on the Worldbox AT016 is the most that gear has been touched in years. Of course I live in NC so the climate here isn?t too humid, hot, or dry either. I have friends out west that have had pieces never taken out of the box that have had the fake pleather just start crumbling and falling apart in the box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back