Naruto - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woh. I want that.

Same bro, my only gripe is the rock underneath is blue and I wish it was an actual rocky looking color. Just overall seems like too much blue to me. So I may attempt to repaint that when I decide to pull the trigger.

Got this statue from VKH in yesterday. Words cannot describe how impressive and happy I am with this purchase. This is my first VKH statue and I'm absolutely in awe with it.

24105293015_da4a54de21_c.jpg

I will absolutely do a full review at some point to share my thoughts and to really showcase this work of art. The time spent on each individual dog was out of this world. There are many parts on the statue that are held together via magnets (Zabuza's hands, Karachi's hands, head).

This is a picture above was taken with the statue inside my detolf but with me holding two strip lights at it to illuminate the front. It fits perfectly in a Detolf BUT does not work well with my disc lights. I'll potentially be looking into re-doing my lights as it's something I've wanted to do for a while now.

Absolutely! Zabuza is just my all time favorite character design so wanted to get him captured first. ****shi is just as gorgeous

Thos VKH statues are mint.
anybody knows of generic leaf ninja uniform for 1/6 format figure?
There's that $175US RMxI K@kashi body & clothing on eBay.

I have it on my watchlist, but it's a bit pricey for me. I only really want the Konoha vest. Since that might be the most difficult thing for me to source (other than sculpts) for a custom Minato/Rock Lee/Guy figure.

i want to maximize that RM ****shi, make use of the other sculpt.
the vest looks glued/buttoned together though.

*oh, did you get coomodel's were wolf set?? i'd like to get the wolf parts if you only want the man parts.:lol

i want to maximize that RM ****shi, make use of the other sculpt.
the vest looks glued/buttoned together though.
I wanted to know how to take the vest off, but didn't want to risk it on mine, since I only have one.
*oh, did you get coomodel's were wolf set?? i'd like to get the wolf parts if you only want the man parts.:lol
:lol Nah, I didn't order it. I only wanted the human sculpt, & somebody on here already offered to sell it to me. I don't even know if I want it anymore, but since I already agreed to buy it, I don't want to back out on him/her.

S.H.Figuarts うずまきナルト 仙人モード ※魂ウェブ商店限定

Coming out in July 2016

200207f9d29z6f4dqvotu9.jpg

Really excited that they're continuing a Naruto line in Figuarts. Thanks for sharing!!

Sage Mode up for pre-order at Anime-Export.

S.H. Figuarts Naruto - Naruto Uzumaki Sage Mode TamashiWeb Exclusive

I find it very odd there's no picture of him with the cloak though. Overall it's an amazing improvement to the initial Naruto figure but I'm hesitant to pre-order if they will release another that include the cloak. Thoughts anyone?

Thats because this version does not include the cloak. Ive also posted this info on the SHF Naruto thread. Link to the official japanese bandai store is in there. Preorders have started in HK but chances are I will end up getting this even though theres really not much difference to the first one.

Wish they added the cloak or some more features or even come back to this later in the line after they release a few more new characters. That way it wont feel so butt hurt. lol

For those that don't know.

Mcfarlane are going to be making 7inch figures for Naruto line.

NYTF-2016-video-cards-NARUTO-1024x576.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news. I hope he makes some "not produced figures" too.

Back