Naruto - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TToy & Medicom:

NGvQxne.png

iCgyeEz.png

TToy Sage & Medicom sculpt:

hL8PLJ5.png

& a couple of RMxI K@kashi pics for BR:

sim1EuG.png

XCfAE48.png

Need to get a neck connector joint for the TToy Sage sculpt, since it doesn't seem to come with one in the box (that I've seen), before I set up Sage mode Naruto. Not in a super rush to do so, since, like I said earlier, I'm not really into the Sage sculpt provided. The TToy recasts are kinda squished, altering the look I liked on the Medicom sculpts, although, I still like the TToy smiley.

Hey guys. Just popping in to make sure you know about this awesome Gecco ****shi figure. The last Gecco Naruto figure became hard to find and super expensive pretty quick, so be sure to snatch this guy up as fast as you can. He's 1/6 and looks awesome. BBTS has him on pre-order, estimated release Q3 2016.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I ordered the limited edition one and got email from Gecco today they'll send invoice to pay the remaining balance this week.

Oh, cool. I'm fine with the regular version, but the limited edition will probably be worth more later on.

It sucks that the Naruto figures are so rare now. I would kill to have one.

Oh, cool. I'm fine with the regular version, but the limited edition will probably be worth more later on.

It sucks that the Naruto figures are so rare now. I would kill to have one.

What do you mean? I have been trying to sell my regular Naruto for 3 months now. Interest is very low.

What do you mean? I have been trying to sell my regular Naruto for 3 months now. Interest is very low.

Really? I can't find it in stock anywhere, not even on ebay. If you're willing to sell it for a price that isn't crazy, I'll totally buy it.

Same. Good timing with the reveal. Had time to cancel my Tsume Rock Lee pre order.

Back