Naruto - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9563-683x1024.jpg
IMG_9558-683x1024.jpg

Todays reveal for this line.

If its going to be the same as the other new 7inch line then probs expect 15 points of articulation with these figures.

That smaller Naruto should be the same size as the construction sets stuff. Most likely will come with a big head and a small head, just like what they have announced for the TWD line.

Not too bad. Once upon a time I used to really be into McFarlane products.

Read my post above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok but you said expect articulation but what is shown are statues so Is this just a prototype of what the figure will look like without articulation points? Also all the other red cap anime figures are bassically statues aswell from toy fair like eren and kaneki

Ok but you said expect articulation but what is shown are statues so Is this just a prototype of what the figure will look like without articulation points? Also all the other red cap anime figures are bassically statues aswell from toy fair like eren and kaneki

Looks like straight protos. Maybe Im tripping but the package looks like the figure is a print out. Prove me wrong though because Im digging the dark shading of this Naruto and its face sculpt.

If you look at all their promo posters they mention action figures. I know it's Mcfarlane we talking about here so when they say action figures they are limited in joints.

Your question has been asked by many on mcfarlanes Facebook posts and his reply is that all these are early basic prototypes on display. They will eventually come with articulations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any of the dxf naruto figures or the Ichiban kuji figures? I'm trying to see what scales well with figuarts naruto figures. If you do, could you post some pics?:pray:

Thank you!

Sasuke w/ Susanoo & Namikaze Minato: Death Reaper Seal Statues

Hey everyone, I stumbled across these absolutely fantastic statues that seem to have come up recently for pre-order through the website below, Shingeki – SHINGEKI

I primarily collect Naruto statues and these most certainly peaked my interest. Wanted to post them #1 to hear some feedback on if anyone has done business with this website before? And #2 your overall thoughts on the statues!

(Pre-Order) Naruto Shippuden Kakitoy Susanoo Uchiha Sasuke Resin Statue

(Pre-Order) Naruto Shippuden Namikaze Minato Reaper Death Seal Statue

Didn't know that existed. Looks alright. Don't think I'm going to buy at the price (+ shipping) I'm seeing for it on eBay though. Plus it's not on the same level as K@kashi.

the coat looks too plastic stiff, and the foot wear is just i dunno.
sculpt, body and the rest of the accessories are fine though.

its cheaper than inflames, and i can see why...but its the only itachi i can afford. moviefei's not in my range.lolz

Personally, I'm not really into Moviefei's Naruto line. Faces look weird to me. This cheaper Itachi is more my thing. I wouldn't mind owning it, but simply don't want to dive into the toy fund for this one at this time.

I like the way the sculpt looks without the headband.

s-l400.jpg

I like Itachi more than the RMxI Gaara though.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

^gaara had the special forearms though. he's the only figure to pull the crossed arm pose naturally. i hope other companies learn from that.

if inflames did itachi, there would be 2 heads. i would not mind a smiling portrait with normal eyes.lolz

i'll finish my werewolf project. then i'll get him.

Some pics of that 1/6 Naruto (aka Medicom knock off :lol) are on the internet. Needs to be taken out of the box & futzed properly, but the sculpts seem nice. Wonder if it's going to have giraffe neck, or the sculpt simply isn't pushed down properly?

13516504_1070399333035779_7015549792705497701_n.jpg

13516462_1070399339702445_6805593304024008151_n.jpg

Got my TToy Naruto today. Seriously, I can imagine some peeps liking the knock off version better than the official Medicom one. The colour of the TToy outfit & paint is so vibrant in comparison. It had me thinking I left my Medicom constantly out in the sunlight or something, with how washed out it looked in comparison, but it wasn't. It's simply the way the Medicom is, but I never really noticed, until I put it next to the TToy.

A few other notable things on the TToy:
- Has a fabric wired removable Konoha headband.
- Fabric pouch (Medicoms is plastic).
- More of an HT style body. I think I prefer the silhouette of the Medicom though. More "anime" to me I guess. But the TToy joints are hidden better.
- The smiley sculpts that I thought were pretty much the same in pictures, actually look different in person. I easily favour the Medicom. Maybe the cast on the TToy recast got warped a fraction, or the paint is subtly different somehow. Looks similar when they are not right next to each other, but you can easily tell the difference when they are standing side by side.

Haven't compared everything, but from playing around with the TToy a bit, I feel it was a good purchase. Plus you get all those extra Sage parts that the Medicom doesn't have. If there was something that I'd like changed, it would be the look of the Sage sculpt. I don't know exactly what it is, I mean, I like the regular Medicom sculpt that it's recast from, & I like Sage mode, so why do I not like the TToy Sage sculpt so much? Don't know. It simply doesn't look the way I want it to.

Already owning the Medicom figure, the highlights for me on the TToy was the quality vibrant outfit & Sage add ons. I feel the price was attractive at pre order time as well ($142 shipped worldwide, but now $159 shipped worldwide from the same place). If you missed out on the Medicom, this is a nice alternative.

Sorry for the pic less mini review. I might get a pic or video up later, if someone doesn't beat me to it in here already.

Back