Naruto - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh My medicom looks better but this is great for people who missed out on it.

actually, it looks better than medicom's. :dunno
i hope they makethe others. i still need a spare leaf uniform for ****shi, so i can display both heads.lolz

I'd rather they didn't recast the Medicom sculpts, & gave us some new ones, but it does look good.

Gave in and pre ordered naruto =(. i couldnt let it go, I mean look at it.

Thanks for the video Lawrence. Im still not digging those statues though. Hopefully Gecco will get around to releasing K@kashi.

As for the 1/6 articulated figure from TITTOYS, theres something about the headsculpt thats off. Doesnt look as nice as the Medicom one. The skin texture for his arm and legs are too human like as well. Anyhows, skipping that as well and hoping for Inflames to continue the line.

If the TToy Naruto is reasonably priced, I wouldn't mind getting it. I actually really like the smiley sculpt, & am quite curious about how the outfit compares to the Medicom version.
Gave in and pre ordered naruto =(. i couldnt let it go, I mean look at it.
If I had the money I'd get both. I was trying to pre order Sasuke, but NZ is not one of the international shipping destinations. I'm thinking that's the best head sculpt Sasuke has had so far, that I know of anyway.

Some more Tsume figurines.

XdP4gid.jpg

ZDmszVz.jpg

FYXkzjg.jpg

tEGxmEX.jpg

oUEBpFM.jpg

G3y2eXv.jpg

Looking into these 1/10 Xtra statues from Tsume, doing research etc. Does anyone here collect these, care to share opinions or pictures? Thx!

Looking into these 1/10 Xtra statues from Tsume, doing research etc. Does anyone here collect these, care to share opinions or pictures? Thx!

I have all of them except ****shi (pain, naruto, sasuke, madara, shikamaru). They are perfect. Just perfect.

Here's my collection for a whole comparison. I've added some effect pieces that don't come with the original figures for show.

22302372791_a43d810871_c.jpg

Is gaara taller than naruto?

He's a tad bit smaller than him but in this picture he's standing on his square base which is holding the gourd. They def didn't size them correctly with the Medicom Naruto and Sasuke but I'm just happy a 1/6 was made of Gaara.

The Medicoms are too tall I think anyway. You didn't get the RMxI K@kashi Myers? It's a brilliant representation of the character I think.

Yea totally agree Lawrence, way too tall. I do actually have him, this picture was just taken before I got him in the mail about a month ago. Thankfully was able to snag him for $210 before he shot up in price.

I have to say out of all 4, ****shi was the best overall. So many impressive details and accessories included. Looking forward to seeing a continuation of that line. Would love a 4th Hokage.

Back