Naruto - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah RMxI K@kashi is very nice. I actually don't know which I like out of him or Medicom Naruto. That smiley face gets me I think. A Minato figure by RMxI would be very interesting to see.

I have the Medicom Naruto, & I still pre ordered the TToy version. I'm curious about comparing certain things between the 2.

Edit: Yeah, a Saitama figure might be my most wanted anime figure right now.

Last edited:
I have the Medicom Naruto, & I still pre ordered the TToy version. I'm curious about comparing certain things between the 2.

Edit: Yeah, a Saitama figure might be my most wanted anime figure right now.

What site did you place you pre-order from?

I pre ordered from OSK, but it seems that link is gone now. Not sure what that means about my pre order.

Not familiar with that, what's the actual website for if it does come back up? Hope it does work out though XD

Not familiar with that, what's the actual website for if it does come back up? Hope it does work out though XD
OneSixthKit

If you are looking for an alternative place to pre order from, KG Hobby has been good to me. I think I prefer to order from KG Hobby, but for me, getting it from OSK was cheaper, so I went with them this time.

anyone know of a site that has the Gecco Naruto at a decent price, maybe below retail? Thanks!

Thanks! Have you purchased from them directly? If so, what is the shipping cost usually and do they charge tax? Thanks

My last figures i collected where the first 6 bleach megahouse figures. sold those and haven't looked back. was at a local shop Toyko Central and Main and saw the Naruto gecco and was blown how much it resembles the cartoon. I think the best figure out at the moment. Saw ****shi in the works and really want to start collecting from this company. hoping they make more that can be displayed together.

Thanks! Have you purchased from them directly? If so, what is the shipping cost usually and do they charge tax? Thanks.
No sorry I have not used them before, nor do I know if they charge tax, or the shipping cost to you (I'm not in the US). I followed the link from here:

www.gecco.co.jp

Which I thought was an official Gecco website. But I have not confirmed that myself. I googled "Gecco Naruto" & that popped up.

Not really feelin' the way the face (more the eyes I think) looks here:

12345913_178535175831589_1777063834_n.jpg

Maybe it's the lighting, or simply an alternate face plate than can be swapped, but I don't want the actual released product to look anything less than this, when it was on display earlier. Looks mint there.

2015082181353.jpg

2015082181416.jpg

2015082181407.jpg

2015082181445.jpg

2015082181423.jpg

2015082181400.jpg

2015082181343.jpg

Anyone know why BBTS has only put Tsume Rock Lee up for order for the past week plus and still haven't listed XTra Obito or Itachi?

Personally I think the figuarts Minato is perfect. I'm just thankful the Naruto line is continuing to expand.

I'm still on the fence about this Minato statue,

Naruto 12" Namikaze Minato Resin Statue New | eBayYondaime-Hokage-Namikaze-Minato-RESINE-FIGURINE-NEUF-STATUE-30CM-PRECO.jpg

When it was first listed the price was around $400+ and now it's considerably lower. Strangely it seems the statue comes with two different heads or they changed the way the final product looks. The eyes in one of the pictures look angry and the hair is on the opposite side compared to the other.

Back