N Korean leader Kim Jong-il dies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this on tele, a bunch of Korean women crying at an escalator, saying "We wish he could just go up this escalator once more with his wide smile."

What the hell have they been smoking?

Fear is a powerful tool. The Nazi's used it to control the German people and Sadam did it the the Iraqi people.

This moron was no different.

thenammagazine said:

Wow...
You're crazy dude... :cuckoo:
How my location makes you think I'm even remotely relate to any of that, is disturbing and hilarious at the same time...

:slap

The fact that some people adopt Aztlán as a symbol, doesn't mean they are part of the same mindset as others.
You're generalizing, it's like thinking all muslims are terrorists...
You are VERY narrow-minded, but I'm not surprised...

:wave

The fact that some people adopt Aztlán as a symbol, doesn't mean they are part of the same mindset as others.
You're generalizing, it's like thinking all muslims are terrorists...
You are VERY narrow-minded, but I'm not surprised...

:wave

I'm sure this was Himmler's response when lumped with Hitler. :lol

northkorea.jpg

I think if you live in N Korea, Facebook and Twitter are the least of their worries.

I was being very sarcastic, l hate Twitter and Facebook, they are lucky in that regard.

As do I. But then again I'd rather listen to people on Facebook and Twitter inflating their egos then have police bashing down the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back