N Korean leader Kim Jong-il dies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap:clap:clap:clap 2011 is shaping up as a good year for sweet justice against these world renown lunatics:D

Don't forget ol' Gadhafi as well :yess:

this scares me actually,
all this happening together, is like, this is too good to be true, Like I don't trust it, that's just too good scary.....:ohbfrank:

this scares me actually,
all this happening together, is like, this is too good to be true, Like I don't trust it, that's just too good scary.....:ohbfrank:

hmm... good point. are you thinking what i'm thinking? fake deaths... a secret island in the pacific... bin laden, kim-jong, ghadafi, saddam, biggie, tu-pac, michael jackson.... SUPER LEAGUE OF EVIL!!!!!

this ____ just got real. SUPER MEGA ULTRA LEAGUE OF EVIL. but i would suggest they change the name to TEAM JOKER just to stop the inevitable petitions and backlash.

Son is just as bad as the father. I think things just got worse over there.

I wonder if we'll be sending someone over to represent the US at the funeral. I wouldn't. Too risky.

I wonder if we'll be sending someone over to represent the US at the funeral. I wouldn't. Too risky.
They have no official diplomatic ties with the U.S., so the risk of sending someone would be more political than anything. To send a U.S. official there would signal a level of legitimacy for the Jong-il regime that I don't think they want to suggest.

Kim Jung-un will probably be worse than his dad. He'll have the mentality that he has something to prove.. which can be scary.
Exactly.
I hope his education in Switzerland did something for him.
Lots of humorous comments here, I can understand that.
The way I see it, any country with nuclear capability shouldn't be taken lightly.

The guy was so ridiculous and weird that he was funny. But he was responsible for maintaining his father's legacy of making life a living hell for North Koreans. I saw a documentary once where a defector said that if you were suspected of being anti-government, you, your entire family, and potentially even your neighbors would be imprisoned indefinitely or killed. His population had to deal with mass starvation due to their government's unwillingness to open up their borders for trade, and restrictions on the populace to make do for themselves (they no doubt wanted full control over distribution of food in an effort to maintain further control). Children were brainwashed from an early age to believe that Jong-il was infallible and god-like, and many weren't exposed to information running counter to that, so there weren't many opportunities for dissenting opinion to even form. He was just a miserable human being that the world is better off without, though again, sometimes the devil you sort of know is better than the devil you don't know (in fairness, that line was also used in reference to Saddam Hussein for many years. . .).

Like father, like son.

n20L4.jpg

Probably.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly: N. Korea's just exchanging one fruitloop for another. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Come on guys have a heart. The guys just died and there family have lost someone they love!

Rest Rin Piece

Rest in peace, you will be missed.

I hope this doesn't effect the production of upcoming Hot Toys releases. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back