Unicorn Lair Discovered in North Korea...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenammagazine

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like Void's not the only one who raided ZaCH's pot box...
North Korea Says It's Found a 'Unicorn Lair'

The state-owned newspaper has another tall tale to sell citizens

It looks like North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un has his father's sense of humor: The state-owned Korean Central News Agency reported Thursday that archaeologists in the country had found a "unicorn lair" in Pyongyang.

According to the tough-to-believe report, the Academy of Social Sciences "reconfirmed a lair of the unicorn rode by King Tongmyong, founder of the Koguryo Kingdom," who ruled the area between 37 and 19 B.C.

The news is just the latest in a series of myths trumpeted by North Korean news sources: They had previously reported that Kim Jong Il was born beneath a double rainbow and that a new star appeared when he was born, that Jong Il learned to walk at three weeks old, and shot a round of golf that included 11 holes-in-one.

According to the news report, the discovery of the unicorn lair "proves that Pyongyang was a capital city of Ancient Korea," and that the unicorn is very important in North Korean history books.

"The lair is located 200 meters from the Yongmyong Temple in Moran Hill in Pyongyang City," the report reads. "A rectangular rock carved with words 'Unicorn Lair' stands in front of the lair."

Though there have been many hoaxes, no real evidence that unicorns have ever existed has been found.
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/11/30/north-korea-says-its-found-a-unicorn-lair

Bronies rejoice? :dunno :lol

when iran gets boring there is always north korea
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-kmcykzVMk[/ame]

I thought this was a hoax till I read that there was an official unicorn lair sign outside of it. This is the real deal I hope they take it to a zoo for display.

Red Dawn comes along, Koreans invade USA now they think they know everything

Learn how to make Unicorn poop cookies for the holidays.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrq8v9ijPs4[/ame]

free-poster-mqzq4krxwv-UNICORN-POOP.jpg

Can you guys imagine living in this country where their leaders claim these outrageous things? I mean, do the people laugh behind closed doors or do they actually believe it?

Hmmmm maybe he's on to something. your a$$ will never get into never-never land if you don't beleive. Well that or you had to be a young boy with parents looking to make a buck....:lol

Can you guys imagine living in this country where their leaders claim these outrageous things? I mean, do the people laugh behind closed doors or do they actually believe it?

Ah c'mon our leaders lie to us all the time. Have you ever walked the French Quarters at 2am? Alien life forms do live among us, and there drug crazed alcholics:lol

Last edited:
Back