Mythos - Who would you like to see next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What character would you like next in the Mythos line?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now that I'm back in the swing of collecting Sideshow pieces, I'm wondering about the Mythos line...

In the Mythos line, what character would you like to see next, as part of the second wave?

For me, it's Grievous, and I do believe we saw him previewed a long time ago. Anybody have an image of that?

Last edited:
Funny, I was going to include Amanaman. So many great choices in the SW universe, but I had to limit it to just the ten...

Please no Extended Universe Guys. No people from that dumb band. Gotta go with a good guy next. Luke, Chewy, Yoda, Solo or the Droids will do.

Lando. One of the coolest characters in the SW universe. He used to own the MF and he wears a cape. Who can compete with that? :rock

Please no Extended Universe Guys. No people from that dumb band. Gotta go with a good guy next. Luke, Chewy, Yoda, Solo or the Droids will do.

So we have four "bad" guys, and one "good" guy so far. By the easiest estimation. That's all open to interpretation of course. But maybe you are right. Time for another good guy, or a wave with the opposite setup. Trouble is, bad guys tend to sell better, don't they?

Don't think I have any EU characters in my poll. Actually all of mine appeared in the films, and only one is from the dreaded PT!

Lando. One of the coolest characters in the SW universe. He used to own the MF and he wears a cape. Who can compete with that? :rock

I'd definitely take him. :hi5:

I would love to see a Princess Leia in the Mythos line...

Leia_Jedi_Knight_2.JPG

:rock :D :rock

lando_smoothie.jpg

:rock:rock

They could do wondrous things with Leia. I like how you have her depicted there Snoop.

I'd like a Lando, but probably not all swoopy cape like that image. :panic:

They could do wondrous things with Leia. I like how you have her depicted there Snoop.

That pic of Leia is pretty awesome and one of my favorites. :rock:rock:rock

I'd like a Lando, but probably not all swoopy cape like that image. :panic:

Swoopy cape is a must...that and Colt 45 40 oz as the Ex! :lecture :rock:rock :monkey3

dsc_0007.jpg

culturecolt.jpg

I also want Amanaman in some form, but from the list I want a Pre-Cyborg Grevious. I think we saw a concept drawing a bit back for this.

I just thought of a good Lando Mythos statue - him donning his Skiff Guard disguise for the first time. You just know he had a lot going on in his head when he agreed to do that.

On Lando:

True. But I was imagining him in the early years, when he actually owned the MF and was a bit younger, and kind of a gunslinger, re-imagined and sort of a yin to the Boba Mythos yang...

1. Kit Fisto

2. Pre-cyborg Grievous (which is probably already being made)

3. Jedi Luke

4. Darth Sidious

A Snow/Storm/Bark trooper would be nice too. Or one of those Republic Commando guys everyone seems to like.

Back