Mystique PF (not AH!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is one of them exclusives that i think the aftermarket flipper/dealers are going to have a harder time moving also, hard to justify much more $$$ for a tiny little buckle that is hardly noticable to start with.

I had to cancel mine. Too many things coming and since Marvel isn't a main licence for me anymore, this had to get the axe. :monkey2

I am probably going to cancel my order as well. I am really disappointed because I love this and was looking forward to it. However, until I find out what the heck is going on with the California budget crap, I just can't drop the money for this specific PF. The ES on this ES is very high and I think this will end up like the Thing EX PF going for less than retail later.

Last edited:
Ordered mine. This is one statue that I prefer the original to the EX so I'm not missing out on anything...

A rare first for UK collectors IMO :chew

taking a look at pablo's site, it's truely amazing how these statues come to life.
interesting where and how the end pieces all go together also.

Man, can't wait for this statue! Not gonna let this one go, no matter how cheap it may get in the future.

Back