Mystique PF (not AH!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm bumping a really old thread but I just reviewed this beauty. I'm getting the feeling that she doesn't get that much love :(

I’ll be fine. In fact I’ll be anyone.
SideshowCollectibles_-_Marvel_-_Mystique_05-e1360237580330.jpg

ONE HOT VIXEN!..:drool.......................there's another one coming from AH!:winner

Still missed :(

Grat review I_and_I. The only thing that bugs me a bit is that being in her modern costume, she doesn't fit with the rest of the PF line that well, but she is a truly great PF. I have both her and the comiquette.

I still want to get this pf. It will just have to be in 2014. Good thing about buying stuff is that you can ALWAYS find these pieces. I can happily pay a bit more. As long as I keep my patience.

I'm not a big fan of mixed media PFs. Not a fan of clothes on my statues. I only own 3 of these types or pieces. Joker, Skaar, and Mystique. Mystique looks so good, I pre- ordered her the minute she went up for sale. If you like Mystique, you can't go wrong with picking up the PF. I also own the Com by AH. Both of those statues look fantastic. I love me some Mystique.

She sells for about 300 bucks which is ridiculous considering how nice a statue it is. Very underrated.

She sells for about 300 bucks which is ridiculous considering how nice a statue it is. Very underrated.
:lecture:goodpost: She's easily my favorite female PF in the X-line even after all these years. I like her so much more than Emma, Rogue, and Psylocke. IMO, She looks better than all of them.

It'd be a 10 for sure if the gun were real metal. But seeing how rare that is its a 9.9. My second PF I ever got. I got the EX for $330 a long time ago

Very underrated piece. My first PF. It's my only X-men related character. Until I get XM Wolverine. She really has a look to her. Great piece. She goes very nicely next to my Deadpool and Punisher PF's.

I have her next to my Wolverine COM. I was thinking of picking up the new Emma PF and pairing them up. For now though, she looks good next to Logan.

I would really like to see her next to the other SS X-Men especially Rogue. The PF looks a little bigger than the Com. The Com may be a little too small to pose with the other PFs.

I would really like to see her next to the other SS X-Men especially Rogue. The PF looks a little bigger than the Com. The Com may be a little too small to pose with the other PFs.
The COM is slightly larger than 1/5 scale so she's a little off next to other PFs. She's also easily the largest of the AH X-ladies. I love both pieces and have them in my collection.

Back