Mystique PF (not AH!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow's production blog

The blue girl with the gun I believe is Marvel's Mystique

Next AH Maquette is Mystique?

From this thread:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35702

wpheaderproductionbloglw8.jpg

Is that an AH Mystique Maquette on the right? :monkey5

EDIT: Found this pic on the web.

300px-Mystique_Vol_1_14_Textless.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Next AH Maquette is Mystique?

Nnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

On second look, that looks like a Mystique PF. She is the same size as Red Skull (though lower in the pic) and she towers over Rogue. Hmmmm...

On second look, that looks like a Mystique PF. She is the same size as Red Skull (though lower in the pic) and she towers over Rogue. Hmmmm...
Yup, you wrote that as I was typing my response. Kinda glad to have it be a PF, it leaves a slot open for another hot babe in the AH! line.

I was thinking that too but it's a rather sexy pose and she does have the AH 'boobs'

I think I might have prefered the more classic white outfit, though she does look pretty good and sometimes an outfit doesnt translate well from the page to the figure.

I think its hard to tell in that picture because the perspective is all skewed. Either is possible, but if I had to guess I would say she was only slightly taller then Rogue.

I would have to get this Maquette if its a maquette and would think about a PF. She's one of my favorite Marvel ladies.

Back