Mystique PF (not AH!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good idea..cancel it now ;)

I concur.....Not a bad idea at all. I doubt these will be as popular as Red Skull (not to mention Thor). And Red Skulls were going for well under retail when they hit the "Bay." So I can only imagine the deals on this Ex.

I'd still pass though because it's not my kind of PF. Superheroes all the way!!! :D :gun

So, who's going to keep their Exclusive order?

I'm thinking of cancelling it and getting it on eBay with the live.com 30% off deal.

That is assuming the live.com discount will still be running in mid-late January after Christmas season when she is released. I like Mystique and, after seeing this in person at Comic-Con, I definitely am not cancelling. Also, remember that exclusives rarely go undervalue because retailers cannot purchase them at a discount.

That is assuming the live.com discount will still be running in mid-late January after Christmas season when she is released. I like Mystique and, after seeing this in person at Comic-Con, I definitely am not cancelling. Also, remember that exclusives rarely go undervalue because retailers cannot purchase them at a discount.

That's the one thing to keep in mind. The Live.com discount. If it's still there. Good point. But I still don't think Mystique is going to do well "out of the gates." Again, I could be wrong, but I was VERY surprised about the lack of praise Red Skull Reg. and Ex. received on Ebay when they first came out. (ie low ending bids, etc.) But who knows? I'm sure those who receive one (Mystique) will love it.

good point about live.com existing until then.

I wish the EX had the belt and something interchangeable weapon as well. For an ES of 800 for just a belt? :( I want to love this statue, but with the lack of space and money.

I have Iron Man Bust coming,Hot Toys Iron Man Mach 2 and 3, T-800 PF, Iron Spiderman Comiquette, Orc PF, Hellboy PF, etc...

I wish the economy was better with more US jobs being available...then maybe I wouldn't have to cancel this.

Last edited:
Hmm, I have the EX on preorder, and, since I saw it at SDCC, I am very excited for it. However, I just showed it to my wife and she said she could easily sew an identical belt...wondering if I should just order the regular from DSC and have her make me a belt; would save about $50. With the ES on this thing, I don't see the EX jumping in price all that much.

Hmm, I have the EX on preorder, and, since I saw it at SDCC, I am very excited for it. However, I just showed it to my wife and she said she could easily sew an identical belt...wondering if I should just order the regular from DSC and have her make me a belt; would save about $50. With the ES on this thing, I don't see the EX jumping in price all that much.

How would she be able to make the skull buckle?

How would she be able to make the skull buckle?

I would probably have to get a skull necklace or ring online or at one of the multiple goth stores at the local malls. Still not sure, and I wouldn't cancel my EX until I have the 'homemade' belt in hand; I don't want it to look like a crap bash. I honestly am probably just going to keep my EX, by the time I get a black leather strip, and hunt down a 1/2 inch skull to futz with, and by the time my wife makes it, it will be worth the $50.

Last edited:
just got my arrival notice email

Estimated Item Arrival Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Mystique Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 20 – 25 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 9 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): 17 lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Well I had to cancel her a couple days ago. Tusken Raider and Mystique are just coming at the wrong time for me, all my saving is going towards the Slave Leia PF right now. I'm looking forward to pics though, even though I'll be sad.

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Mystique Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 20 – 25 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 9 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): 17 lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Mystique Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #72041) from our Marvel collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 20–25 days.

Sigh...I was hoping this would be closer to February so I could hear more from the district as far as contracts and the budget goes. I love this piece, but I might have to cancel and pick it up later if I don't get news soon.

Back