Mystique PF (not AH!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Next AH Maquette is Mystique?

That isn't a PF. She is pretty close to the same height as Rogue. But looking at her, you can clearly see she is from the AH line, and not a PF. The clothes look sculpted on.

Could it finally be the long awaited next maquette?

The SW PF would depend on the character as will this somewhat. LOTR will be the same. I'm more sticking to Dio's and 1:6th.

i think its an AH! line. i dont understand why they would make a B-list marvel character a PF? i mean i understand if it will be a companion piece like red skull and green goblin but a mystique PF would not be a pretty good companion piece to any of their PFs. the piece may be bigger because it looks like the images have just been photoshoped together. plus the base is round, matching most of the AH! comiquette (except for black cat)

If the dude in the white ain't Don Johnson, my money's on Elton John... WTF?!

Wow she looks amazing no matter what she is but it almost looks like she is taking after Electra and Galadriel.:monkey1

i think its an AH! line. i dont understand why they would make a B-list marvel character a PF? i mean i understand if it will be a companion piece like red skull and green goblin but a mystique PF would not be a pretty good companion piece to any of their PFs. the piece may be bigger because it looks like the images have just been photoshoped together. plus the base is round, matching most of the AH! comiquette (except for black cat)

Didn't she win a SS poll as one of the most wanted Marvel characters :rolleyes:

Re: Sideshow's production blog

I love the organized clutter of their production blog tables. Kind of makes me want to display my collection that way rather than separating the various scales.

Didn't she win a SS poll as one of the most wanted Marvel characters :rolleyes:

really, i didnt know that. but com'mon, is she so poplular that she beat colossus or gambit. now those two, IMO, deserves the comiquette/PF treatment

really, i didnt know that. but com'mon, is she so poplular that she beat colossus or gambit. now those two, IMO, deserves the comiquette/PF treatment

She had a bigger part in the movies though :rolleyes:

On second look, that looks like a Mystique PF. She is the same size as Red Skull (though lower in the pic) and she towers over Rogue. Hmmmm...

I don't think that Mystique is a PF, the base just looks just too plain.

edit: for a marvel PF that is.

Can't wait to see more pictures, I have all the AH girls except the first, luckily it has not shot up in price like the last two released.

It's about time we got another female PF though. (It's not an AH! maquette).

If that guy says it aint a maquette, it aint a maquette.:cool:

And I couldnt be happier with the choice of the character:

1- She's a bad ass Marvel Vilainess
2- She's sexy
3- She's bisexual

It just prove that Sideshow can do any character with the Marvel PF line...and can go as deep as Bowen in the Marvel catalog of characters...

All hail the great Sideshow for giving us Bad asses bisexual blue skinned females mutants !!! :rock

Last edited:

I hope to god it's a PF . . . I have to buy this and I really don't want to start another line . . . my OCD will make my head explode . . .

Thats Ah! Mystique.

I see Snake Eyes too, I was hoping for 12", not Joe PFs.

I can't believe this has leaked. It's a PF she's out of scale with Rogue!

Look at Snakeyes!!!! :rock

I wonder how long till she is up for order? In two weeks?

Last edited:
Back