Mystique PF (not AH!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Next AH Maquette is Mystique?

Whoops, someone's jumping the gun it seems. It's about time we got another female PF though. (It's not an AH! maquette).

Whoops, someone's jumping the gun it seems. It's about time we got another female PF though. (It's not an AH! maquette).

First the Mummy license, now this... we are going to know all the SDCC secrets before the Con if this keeps up!!! :rotfl

Consider This: Bought !!!!

SNAKE-EYES IS THERE TOO...:rock

Cool that will be the 3rd Marvel PF on preorder right now ...Sideshow's Marvel PF line is now definitely Sideshow's Flagship line....Eat your heart out LOTR and SW fans. :lol

Cool that will be the 3rd Marvel PF on preorder right now ...Sideshow's Marvel PF line is now definitely Sideshow's Flagship line....Eat your heart out LOTR and SW fans. :lol

Speaking of, when the hell is Red Skull shipping???

I'm sure SW will have a new PF at SDCC as well so that will be 3 of each. Damn, I'm gonna have to get a second job is this continues :monkey4

Speaking of, when the hell is Red Skull shipping???

I'm sure SW will have a new PF at SDCC as well so that will be 3 of each. Damn, I'm gonna have to get a second job is this continues :monkey4

And if LOTR has one at SDCC that will be three for that line as well!!! Marvel doesn't top SW or LOTR after all... :D

That isn't a PF. She is pretty close to the same height as Rogue. But looking at her, you can clearly see she is from the AH line, and not a PF. The clothes look sculpted on.

The base gives it away, it's an AH maquette. Don't PF's usually have thicker more elaborate bases?

Definitely one of my fav marvel mutants.

Back