MY War Machine Hot Toys Video Review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can the war machine bend (torso) backwards? havent anyone try that

Japan? Japan?? I'm mad :mad:

yeah Solidsnake don't go to the wrong country just to find out Toyhunter is not in Japan
I dont' really read or watch youtube reviews as I can barely keep up with this forum but nice work and intro is just too well done, did not expect that :) now on to watch part2

yeah Solidsnake don't go to the wrong country just to find out Toyhunter is not in Japan
I dont' really read or watch youtube reviews as I can barely keep up with this forum but nice work and intro is just too well done, did not expect that :) now on to watch part2

thanks man ! glad you liked it.
the intros are the hardest thing to get done but once they come together looks great.

Great review! Can't wait to get this figure.

FYI: Toy Hunters is actually in China (Hong Kong), not Japan. Likewise, the instructions are in chinese, not japanese. Though, Hot Toys has said that despite being located in China, Japan is still a bigger market for them (US is second).

Yes, released in Hong Kong and ToyHunter is in Hong Kong, WM, I believe have not been released in Japan yet.

The instructions are in Japanese and English.... to cater to their biggest markets.

Great in-depth WM review. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to get the two I ordered from CSC next week.

I didn't even notice there was film over the eyes until I watched your review. I never turn my lights on anyway so I guess I'll leave them on, for now

awsome review does anyone know if alter ego started shipping theres out yet I have a preorder with them but havent heard anything yet.

Back