The Inbetweeners

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really enojoy the show and have been excited for ages about the 3rd series but while i didnt hate the last episode infact i rather enjoyed it i'm feeling the Simon/Carli thing is dragging and id like to see it either stop or pay off and he gets the girl, 3 series of him pyning and failing every episode is running thin.

i really enojoy the show and have been excited for ages about the 3rd series but while i didnt hate the last episode infact i rather enjoyed it i'm feeling the Simon/Carli thing is dragging and id like to see it either stop or pay off and he gets the girl, 3 series of him pyning and failing every episode is running thin.

Awww...thats harsh! I love poor ol' Simon failing all the time. :lol

But I do agree... Maybe it's time to find another love interest for him...but then again...Boys tend to be persistent when it comes to High School crushes.

I think there should be a more Neil based episode this season.

Much funnier this week, i wasnt that keen on last weeks but tonight's was hilarious :lol

I could really relate to tonight's episode :lol

Did you find a place to watch it in the states ?

I hate the region codes (so I can't buy the boxset) keep us from enjoying this great show.

:lol ya the last episode was really funny ..best line "the only ____ you've ever touched was your mothers when you fell out of it" :lol

Awesome very funny!!!

''what for refusing a blow job by the empire state building'' :lol

Back