My stealth replacement update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for your patience during the returns process with Sideshow Collectibles. We wanted to follow up with you today to confirm that your replacement Stealth Iron Man Comiquette (order # neveryoumind) is ready for shipment. Please allow 12 to 15 days for your item to transfer to our EU warehouse. Upon arrival in the EU, your package will be shipped from our warehouse within 48-72 hrs. At that time, you will receive a separate email containing all of your tracking information

Yayyyyy...soooon my pretty.

Thank you for your patience during the returns process with Sideshow Collectibles. We wanted to follow up with you today to confirm that your replacement Stealth Iron Man Comiquette (order # neveryoumind) is ready for shipment. Please allow 12 to 15 days for your item to transfer to our EU warehouse. Upon arrival in the EU, your package will be shipped from our warehouse within 48-72 hrs. At that time, you will receive a separate email containing all of your tracking information

Yayyyyy...soooon my pretty.

great news alpha.

congrats mate.:rock

mine is being customised as i can't stant sideshows choice of stealth colours!:horror

I hope it's A-OK, I really do....it's been a staggeringly long time since that PPO day, the wait for the statue, the many posts about scratched ones, the agonizing delay for we the UK/EU people to get ours....the scratches :( the photos, the pain of reducing it to tiny bits and the concern over whether I'd get a replacement....and now to this the second last step in what has been an epic journey in Comiquette replacement :D

Just got my 7-14 day notice on my replacement as well which is sweet!

If everything goes well I should have my first Stealth Iron Man upcoming friday. I get it true a retailer.

Got my 7-14 day notice too. Probably won't keep it though. I need the cash for all the cool HT stuff coming out.

I got my notice, as well. I have always been a big fan of the Stealth armor and that is the reason I bought this way back at SDCC 2007.

However, I'm kinda "over it" after all the hassle. I may sell it just to get it out of my sight.

i think you guys that are pissed at sim right now may change your mind when you see it lit up. it's awesome!!!!!

I picked up mine from the retailer today. And boy what is it a beauty.
dsc6189xh4.jpg

dsc6191yj7.jpg

dsc6195mp4.jpg

dsc6174jr9.jpg

And now the money shots. :monkey5
dsc6198my6.jpg

dsc6199lj4.jpg

dsc6196kl4.jpg

Back