My star wars customs, mods 'n wips..update 5/17 shocktrooper...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: tarkin HS repaint + mace windu wips...7/13

Is that the Hasbro Mace head?

Kind of an odd expression; but it works with the pose you put him in. Also looks good just with a coat of paint on him.

sadly, yes it is..lol..hey, i got it for free..cant complain...its not so bad once it got painted...having trouble painting his eyes..they are sooooo small....

this is what he used to look like..
mace.jpg

and a better pic of the paintjob
macenew.jpg

It actually looks good... like a lot of Hasbro sculpts they are well done, but painted in a very basic, toy-like manner. I've been very impressed with how nice some of the 1/6 aliens can look with a bit of TLC.

Re: han solo done!! update 7/13

finally finished Han Solo...all parts are SSC except for belt/holster and blaster..wanting to get the SSC one, but this will do for now..
so not really a full custom, per se..but i did buy the parts n body and put him back together...and i did paint the belt...lol...

DSC01838.jpg

DSC01837.jpg

DSC01836.jpg

DSC01835.jpg

Re: my STAR WARS wips 'n Done stuff..update 7/14 HAN SOLO

Excellent work Matt, can't believe that's a Hasbro gun belt on Han,the Tarkin Head is spot on and the Palidron looks like its an original, cracking paint jobs mate :banana

I would say though the stripe on the seargents helmet looks a little off colour wise :dunno :lol

If you struggle to get a SS han Gun Belt PM me I have the Buckles ect molded and can cast you one up, can do the leather too if you want me to make you a complete one up.

Re: my STAR WARS wips 'n Done stuff..update 7/14 HAN SOLO

the helmet was off a bit..but has been fixed now..will take better pics later...lol...and i switched around the pattern on my blue clone too...fun stuff...

oh and i have actual green hands coming to me later in the week(and red ones too...oh and belts..and boots...lol)....

oh and the pauldron, in case anyone was wanting to know, came from tworiverz(awesome job, btw)...fits like a charm...

Re: my STAR WARS wips 'n Done stuff..update 7/27 hoth luke wip

i took a 442nd clone and repainted it into the shadow trooper(think that's pretty much what SSC did in the first place)..anywho, not a tough fig, but took some time to repaint..he's actually done now, just drying..lol..and this is a first for me, not weathering the figure..sigh..so sad..but he looks like he just stepped out of the academy...

shadowcl1a.jpg

Re: my STAR WARS wips 'n Done stuff..update 8/1 ganch wip

redoing a few clones..took my red original one and am doing my take on comm. ganch..more or less...

and am working on the 501st clone(vaders clone army)...
ganch2.jpg

ganch1.jpg

501stB.jpg

501ssta.jpg

Great stuff here spiderrogue....can hardly keep up....how many are there of you? :lol Keep up the good work and updates. :yess::hi5:

switched around the helmets from my 501st trooper and shadow trooper..easier to paint the resin head all black and gray and the factory head blue/white...

and my yavin luke got some new pants and belt/holster..new jacket coming too..
yavin33.jpg

shadow33.jpg

501st44.jpg

heres a new shot of jedi luke...just about done..few small touch ups..
lukejedi-1.jpg

and hoth han..lots of work..lol..
hothhan.jpg

redid the shadow clones head..
shadowhead.jpg

Looks good, I made a Shadowtrooper too. I know SS did one but it was more fun to make it my self.
Just one tip when your use tape you should try using office type like Scotch tape. I holds better to the plastic.

Re: my STAR WARS custom wips 'n Done stuff..update 8/1 ganch wip

update to my mace(clone wars)..thanks to Creg Customs for the MW head(its perfect)...
mace555.jpg

a sideshow MW, without the sideshow prices...lol..

Re: my STAR WARS custom wips 'n Done stuff..update 8/1 ganch wip

redid Ganch a bit...doesnt that name, sound wrong? anywho..lol...redid his helmet, found better pics of his armor...spruced him up a bit...
ganchnew.jpg

Back