My sources tell me SS's Marvel line to have a JUNGLE theme in 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One can only hope that SS reps frequent this site and take count of all the responses regarding characters that are supposedly in development.

I understand the "big reveal" or "sneak peek" element, but wouldn't it be better to have a poll with the fans to see who would be the next PF or Comiquette they should produce? I for one, will save a utility belt full of money this year if the jungle theme continues. The only piece I would purchase is the Spider-man/Kraven dio...and that's ONLY if it's created resembling Romita Sr designs.

One can only hope that SS reps frequent this site and take count of all the responses regarding characters that are supposedly in development.

I understand the "big reveal" or "sneak peek" element, but wouldn't it be better to have a poll with the fans to see who would be the next PF or Comiquette they should produce? I for one, will save a utility belt full of money this year if the jungle theme continues. The only piece I would purchase is the Spider-man/Kraven dio...and that's ONLY if it's created resembling Romita Sr designs.

Spidey Vs Kraven dio...:banana

Back