My sources tell me SS's Marvel line to have a JUNGLE theme in 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe there's no love for a Black Panther anything on this forum. What a cool looking character. Do any of you own the Bowen Designs Black Panther jungle FS? One of the best statues ever! A Black Panther LSB sitting next to my classic Thor, Captain America and Daredevil would be tits ala mode.

BB

Already have the Bowen FS and it's enough. No real interest in a 1/5 or 1/4 scale piece.

Can't believe there's no love for a Black Panther anything on this forum. What a cool looking character. Do any of you own the Bowen Designs Black Panther jungle FS? One of the best statues ever! A Black Panther LSB sitting next to my classic Thor, Captain America and Daredevil would be tits ala mode.

BB

Newer Black Panther designs are kind of cool, but the classic look just wouldn't make a very exciting statue I don't think. Basically just a body painted black - even as a comicquette it would be pretty boring. However as a PF and they played with the design so different parts of the costume looked like different animal hides dyed black - that might be worthwhile.

Kraven PF - that's a FANTASTIC idea.

It's time they catered to the more old-school collector and deal with classic characters. No more of this Venom/Carnage crap.

Agree with the first comment, but don't call Venom/Carnage crap man.

WHAT A TROLL...

True...

if you dont like the pieces sideshow is releasing and youre going to post something negative, at least explain yourself with constructive criticism citing why you think they're "crap"..... :monkey1

Even more true...

+1

:lecture QFT!

Crap is correct.....:clap

Another Marvel noob growing up in the 80s.

Still living off those Marvel reprints up there in Montreal? :rotfl

Expert huh...:rolleyes:

BRING......IT......ON

We haven't seen this in a while (an oldie but goodie):

picture.php

:rock :rock :rock

Ahhh, memories.

1. Your fatal flaw here is you gave ecekat a +1.

2. Open up a book on the history of Marvel, son. You'd be surprised what type of information is contained in there.

I don't know WTH you're trying to say. There is no point in opening up my books, because my point is that leaving all other things aside Venom and Carnage are far from being crap.
I guess I misunderstood you're comment, but now you know what's mine.

Back