My sources tell me SS's Marvel line to have a JUNGLE theme in 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
black panther comiquette is a good idea!!!and kraven rocks!!!!!!:banana:bananaa kraven pf would be great imo...

Black Panther Comiquette
Black Panther LSB
Sauron LSB
Kraven PF
Kazar PF
Spider-Man v.s. Kraven and Leopards Diorama ala Romita Sr

Just sayin...:dance

BB

Sauron & Kazar meehh, but the others yes yeS YES! Black Panther preferably the first, but LSB would be very nice too. Dio would be awesome! With Switch out Kraven in Spidey outfit?

Sauron & Kazar meehh, but the others yes yeS YES! Black Panther preferably the first, but LSB would be very nice too. Dio would be awesome! With Switch out Kraven in Spidey outfit?

i'll take that!!!:chew:chew:chew:chew

My sources tell me your sources are wrong, but since they're both made up, I guess we'll see who's right!

No more of this Venom/Carnage crap.

if you dont like the pieces sideshow is releasing and youre going to post something negative, at least explain yourself with constructive criticism citing why you think they're "crap"..... :monkey1

if you dont like the pieces sideshow is releasing and youre going to post something negative, at least explain yourself with constructive criticism citing why you think they're "crap"..... :monkey1

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Kraven PF - that's a FANTASTIC idea.

It's time they catered to the more old-school collector and deal with classic characters. No more of this Venom/Carnage crap.

:lecture QFT!

Crap is correct.....:clap

WHAT A TROLL...:monkey4

Another Marvel noob growing up in the 80s.

Still living off those Marvel reprints up there in Montreal? :rotfl

Black Panther Comiquette
Black Panther LSB
Sauron LSB
Kraven PF
Kazar PF
Spider-Man v.s. Kraven and Leopards Diorama ala Romita Sr

Just sayin...:dance

BB

maybe, maybe not sideshows plans are never set in stone, especially that far ahead, but cool info if true

Back